Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Measurequick and Fieldpiece

Post Likes
    Damn! Now, I gotta buy these probes just to test them out. If the range and accuracy is really that good. How could you go wrong with use of the Measurequick app?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    The latest version sees my iConnect, but not my (iManifold) probes. It crashes on my tablet (but not my phone - but can't see probes on either device). Start app first, then iConnect & probes, see iConnect but not probes. Start probes/iConnect first, then MQ app, see iConnect but not probes. Others have had same issue.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    The latest version sees my iConnect, but not my (iManifold) probes. It crashes on my tablet (but not my phone - but can't see probes on either device). Start app first, then iConnect & probes, see iConnect but not probes. Start probes/iConnect first, then MQ app, see iConnect but not probes. Others have had same issue.
    We pushed a fix for that yesterday afternoon, it was an Android plugin that needed and update. If you close and restart your app then make sure your probes are mapped correctly in the iManifold app first it should work fine.

Jim
    JLB,

Post Likes
    Does anyone have a contact email for measure quick? It looks like they went out of their way to hide contact info on the site or I'm blind and cant see it.

Post Likes
    Do they plan to add Sporlan smart tool to measure quick?

Post Likes
    One post up there is a link to Jim Bergmann ‘s profile. In the profile is his email address.

Post Likes
    thanks

Post Likes
    Anyone not get a supply wb/db and return wb/db reading on measurequick app when using the jk3hk6 probes? I tried reinstalling tools, updating the app- I still get nothing on those dials.
    Everything else seems to work...
    Love the app btw. Thinking of getting a third temp clamp for discharge line.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
    Anyone not get a supply wb/db and return wb/db reading on measurequick app when using the jk3hk6 probes? I tried reinstalling tools, updating the app- I still get nothing on those dials.
    Everything else seems to work...
    Love the app btw. Thinking of getting a third temp clamp for discharge line.
    Does it show up in the FP app? Might be worth installing it to see.

Post Likes
    Dave, Have you selected the green Probe Manager button and then the Reset Mappings button?

Post Likes
    I don’t want to start another thread but I have a question. Would Fieldpiece/ MeasureQuick be a good app to use if I simply needed a single pipe temp measurement?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by knave View Post
    I don’t want to start another thread but I have a question. Would Fieldpiece/ MeasureQuick be a good app to use if I simply needed a single pipe temp measurement?
    I’d say the apps are overkill for your application. But hey, the apps are free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Does it show up in the FP app? Might be worth installing it to see.
    Great suggestion thanks! It worked with fp app so I dug deeper (since I prefer the mq app). Apparently I needed to map the hygrometers in the tool settings.
    All working now!

Post Likes

Define Voltage, Amps and Capacitor Readings in Measure Quick?

Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    We pushed a fix for that yesterday afternoon, it was an Android plugin that needed and update. If you close and restart your app then make sure your probes are mapped correctly in the iManifold app first it should work fine.

Jim
    is there a way to define your electrical measurements in Measure quick ?

Fan Capacitor Reading?
    Compressor Capacitor Reading?

as proof to the Customer it needs to be changed when its reading too low.

Post Likes
    NM! someone commented on an old thread again..dang it..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    NM! someone commented on an old thread again..dang it..
    This is nothing...I seem some threads pop up with new comments that are several years old!

Post Likes
    I'm lovin me some Fieldpiece & Measurequick

~ Striving for Excellence ~

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaconsaves View Post
    I'm lovin me some Fieldpiece & Measurequick

~ Striving for Excellence ~
    I couldn’t imagine a worse place to post your website, the place where there’s no customers only air conditioning professionals. Are those people in the correct uniform in your pictures? Is that how you normally clean coils? Do you always install units in front of the dryer vent? Are your techs using 5% analog gauges on 410a units? I have too many questions...
    There are two ways to do things, Right and Again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    I couldn’t imagine a worse place to post your website, the place where there’s no customers only air conditioning professionals. Are those people in the correct uniform in your pictures? Is that how you normally clean coils? Do you always install units in front of the dryer vent? Are your techs using 5% analog gauges on 410a units? I have too many questions...
    You not interested in buying a used washing machine?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    I guess it depends on where he posts. Is there not a whole “Ask the pros section” that I never look at?

This post in general seems needless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast