Post Likes

Fieldpiece Representative

Hi, I have a Fieldpiece SMAN3 which has a problem with the low side pressure. Do we have a list of Fieldpiece representatives on the website? Thanks!

Tom Normand
    Enterprise East, LLC

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by enterprise east View Post
    Hi, I have a Fieldpiece SMAN3 which has a problem with the low side pressure. Do we have a list of Fieldpiece representatives on the website? Thanks!

Tom Normand
    Enterprise East, LLC
    https://www.fieldpiece.com/support/warranty

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    pecmsg is correct. Either use the site or feel free to give us a call at 714 634 1844. We'll take care of you. Thanks!

Post Likes

Russell痴 Name

Thank you very much pecmsg and Russell Harju!

I submitted my information via the Fieldpiece website Repair Request Form. I received a quick reply from Collin Clausen at Fieldpiece Instruments. He is thinking that the low side pressure transducer went bad.

The unit is out of warranty and I see that the flat-rate repair cost is $225. I知 on a tight budget and not in a position to pay this much for the repair...so I知 searching for other options at this time.

I値l do a little more troubleshooting to confirm the pressure sensor is indeed the source of the failure. If it is, then maybe I can find a good pressure sensor on another failed unit. I need to first confirm that the high side and low side transducers are identical.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Tom Normand
    Enterprise East, LLC
    Last edited by enterprise east; 08-08-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Misspelled name

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by enterprise east View Post
    Thank you very much pecmsg and Russell Harju!

I submitted my information via the Fieldpiece website Repair Request Form. I received a quick reply from Collin Clausen at Fieldpiece Instruments. He is thinking that the low side pressure transducer went bad.

The unit is out of warranty and I see that the flat-rate repair cost is $225. I知 on a tight budget and not in a position to pay this much for the repair...so I知 searching for other options at this time.

I値l do a little more troubleshooting to confirm the pressure sensor is indeed the source of the failure. If it is, then maybe I can find a good pressure sensor on another failed unit. I need to first confirm that the high side and low side transducers are identical.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Tom Normand
    Enterprise East, LLC
    They are identical. However I do not recommend repairing yourself. You may compromise the block and if under pressure and it fails you can cause damage to yourself.