Post Likes
    IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Who...wha...me? I have no idea, and cannot currently find, any reference as to what you refer to...I will concede that since yet another of my posts simply vanished with no explanation...it may have been a bit harsh.

We have had PM conversations of such content. I reported the post and deleted my quote of your post. I felt that possibly you had an "off" night and it didnt reflect the normally cognitive substance of your regular posts. I assume the mods deleted it.

However I might include that the left is making absolutely everything about racism and sexism, so everything is applicable. I would agree with that statement. Including the sporting events in case you missed the controversy. True, but the mere score with no supporting content doesnt support that statement. That's what this thread has come to be - a summary of the stupidity of the left. I had no idea of many things until I saw them here...and I'm a news junkie.

I had a great night last night; I love it when the spotlight lands directly on the stark contrast between the left and right.
    I have many good friends that are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum. I'd like to think that I can have a cogent and intelligent discussion with them without calling names. It's just not productive to the conversation nor to the friendship.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Note GA is not picking on any members of ARP...
    However this thread (which has been called 'memes') has, as noted above, turned into a news thread for things the MSM tries as hard as they can... to hide!

When someone lashes out against the thread... for whatever contrived reason...
    (And I suspect not everyone that criticizes this thread realizes it)...
    What they are saying... is they do not want freedom of the press.
    Rather, they want to silence what they do not want to hear.

Newsflash: Freedom means EVERYONE gets to hear what they want to hear,
    And freedom of speech means EVERYONE gets to say what they want to say.
    If someone does not like it...
    *Do not read it...
    *Do not listen to it...
    *Change the channel, turn off the electronic gadget...
    *And if it is everywhere and you just cannot stand it... then consider moving to a city or state (or country) where the only thing you will hear is what you want to hear.
    GA has a $Washington that says you will not like that city/state...
    Freedom of the press is fine. I approve in fact. My complaint, like always, and this post is a good example; that good discussion is buried under tens of tons of pages of memes. (This one is 10 pages, 30 posts each) It's hard to carry on a conversation in all that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    Freedom of the press is fine. I approve in fact. My complaint, like always, and this post is a good example; that good discussion is buried under tens of tons of pages of memes. (This one is 10 pages, 30 posts each) It's hard to carry on a conversation in all that.
    Is someone preventing you from starting your own thread?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Marc, this is not a discussion thread. cy intends for it to be an avenue of news not found elsewhere. I like focused threads too, this one is focused on providing none msm stuff all over the board!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

7. Likes HVAC_Marc, lions_lair, captube liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Marc, this is not a discussion thread. cy intends for it to be an avenue of news not found elsewhere. I like focused threads too, this one is focused on providing none msm stuff all over the board!
    I agree...

This thread...
    Like the Trump news thread back when...

Is about news the MSM tries to hide...

And those of us that read this thread daily... like it that way.

Would you (Marc) deny us the right to have our news thread...
    Simply because it is different from your tastes???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Is someone preventing you from starting your own thread?
    No, but the content lies here. As do most of the people already commenting on it. Additionally, a duplicate thread of cy's posts isnt needed.

Post Likes
    No, but the content lies here. As do most of the people already commenting on it. Additionally, a duplicate thread of cy's posts isnt needed.
    nothing stopped corn from starting his own....

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Would you (Marc) deny us the right to have our news thread...
    Simply because it is different from your tastes???
    It's not different from my tastes, in many ways. If it's supposed to be a news thread only, then commenting should be turned off except for the OP.

Post Likes
    It's not different from my tastes, in many ways. If it's supposed to be a news thread only, then commenting should be turned off except for the OP.
    But Marc, here we are commenting and responding. Anyone reading the whole thread will see commenting.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    We are not robots Marc...

The comments, for the most part... are supportive...
    NOT discussion or disagreement oriented.

Come on guy... play along...
    The world does not revolve around you... even though you may think it does...
    Like it does not revolve around me either... grin!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Then Marc, why are you commenting? Make up your mind man!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Page 1749 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 74912491649169917391742174317441745174617471748174917501751175217531754175517561759179918492249 ... LastLast