Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Ummm....one for each hand silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Oh crap, just realized I have two open beers on the work bench.

Any advise?
    Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I just spit out my beer laughing.......

There is no one here that would ask you for advice of any kind that has read any of the misinformation you have posted in the past never mind specifically about pulling a proper vacuum or about cap tube units. You were on record as trying to say a capillary tube is a variable orifice metering device. Lmao.

You should have remained humble and tried to learn a thing or two after you were given a great gift from the HVAC Talk forum crash that erased great portion of your nonsensical postings, but you cannot help yourself it seems.

This year old thread is a prime example of your thoughts being blasted out shotgun style whether they are accurate or not.

You say you don't care about what others think of you, but your actions contradict your words. You only dug up this thread because of your little ARP battle with David.
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacskills View Post
    for example, want to know about low temperature units ask Ice, want to know about large commercial ask BBeerme, want to know about cap tube units ask skills or snapperhead, want to know the best way to triple evacuate a system using nitro, again ask skills ...

Post Likes

Gave my tickets away
    Looks like the show is right here !!!

Post Likes
    Once again

Pure unadulterated BULL $HIT

Mostly be one poster!

Post Likes
    Pass the popcorn and pretzels please.
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post

Gave my tickets away
    Looks like the show is right here !!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BALloyd View Post
    I just spit out my beer laughing.......

There is no one here that would ask you for advice of any kind that has read any of the misinformation you have posted in the past never mind specifically about pulling a proper vacuum or about cap tube units. You were on record as trying to say a capillary tube is a variable orifice metering device. Lmao.

You should have remained humble and tried to learn a thing or two after you were given a great gift from the HVAC Talk forum crash that erased great portion of your nonsensical postings, but you cannot help yourself it seems.

This year old thread is a prime example of your thoughts being blasted out shotgun style whether they are accurate or not.

You say you don't care about what others think of you, but your actions contradict your words. You only dug up this thread because of your little ARP battle with David.

hey Einstein, I was not the one who dug up this thread, once again you prove yourself to be clueless, as usual, and once again the other hyenas start yapping in on cue .. I don't even pay you or the other mouthpieces any attention, jokes as far as I am concerned, just miserable human beings.

Post Likes
    Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

Post Likes
    hey Einstein, I was not the one who dug up this thread, once again you prove yourself to be clueless, as usual, and once again the other hyenas start yapping in on cue .. I don't even pay you or the other mouthpieces any attention, jokes as far as I am concerned, just miserable human beings.
    I've about had it with your mouth. I know you have been banned from different sites but if I hear you get out of hand again you will not be a member here either. Act like a pro, be nice or be gone.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I've about had it with your mouth. I know you have been banned from different sites but if I hear you get out of hand again you will not be a member here either. Act like a pro, be nice or be gone.

**ck you, and what kind of sorry a** calls himself dad to a group of other human beings anyhow ? worse, what kind idiots would call another man dad other than their own father ? later wipe

Post Likes
    Well, that's a suicide note if I ever saw one. LOL

Post Likes
    That's it Folks! Hope You all Enjoyed it as much as We All Did. Now as Skills said, he and Beerme are the 2 Expert Turds to call on, ifen yu needs any book learnin on hvac, or life in general. Last report had the 2 of them retiring to beers poon pad in frisco, to have a little MORE,"I" and "ME" time Together, as they are all tuckered out from blowing each others horns, (so to speak).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    ^Hey man, BBeerme knows his stuff and shouldn't be included just because he was trying to help the guy out.

Post Likes
    **ck you, and what kind of sorry a** calls himself dad to a group of other human beings anyhow ? worse, what kind idiots would call another man dad other than their own father ? later wipe

As you wish... Poof

Now I can go about my day enjoying the site once again.

14. Likes Special-K liked this post
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637 LastLast