Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am bumping this thread because for the love of god I am trying to understand, what OP is saying, how he fixed it.
    Can someone translate into normal "I did this" words?

Let me guess:
    OP turned off all Wifi communication to all units he had then did initial set up again, one at a time? So, if I have 2 wall units with hand held remotes and one ceiling unit with MHK1 controller and it will NOT connect to the ceiling receiver, I need to disconnect all receivers on all 3 units, then reconnect them one at a time, making sure to press Connect button 2nd time after connection is established? So that controller is not, actually, trying to connect to a wall mount unit instead of the ceiling unit receiver?

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
    I am bumping this thread because for the love of god I am trying to understand, what OP is saying, how he fixed it.

Let me guess:
    OP turned off all Wifi communication to all units he had then did initial set up again, one at a time? So, if I have 2 wall units with hand held remotes and one ceiling unit with MHK1 controller and it will NOT connect to the ceiling receiver, I need to disconnect all receivers on all 3 units, then reconnect them one at a time, making sure to press Connect button 2nd time after connection is established? So that controller is not, actually, trying to connect to a wall mount unit instead of the ceiling unit receiver?
    Yes...that is what he did but I believe your handheld remotes are IR signals and not Wifi, so they should not be interfering....

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

3. Likes ukrkoz liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh.. Could be the case. I'll do it anyway. New control panel is $300, I am desperate to make this one work back.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I promised to circle back and update.
    I fixed it.
    I called original installer, he didn't know what's wrong with it.
    I called another, more amicable guy, he didn't know what's wrong.
    So I figured and fixed it.
    Common sense.
    New kit, $265, connected in 30 seconds, all works.
    Common sense said, the ONLY thing that could have surged was WIFI adapter, as it is cable powered.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pair the first stat then exit pairing mode. Power it down then up and see it re-connect. If good, leave it powered down. Go to the next unit and repeat. When all are done power them all up.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not applicable. I have 2 wall units with IR controls and one ceiling with WiFi. WiFi adapter is THE ONLY piece that is hardwired. Apparently, it bricked during power outage.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post

Let me guess:
    OP cannot remember but in the end it all worked- if I recall yes they were done one at a time.
    "It's just like it doesn't work. I mean it seems to be ok now, but it usually like never works"

"Never an always and always a maybe"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12