Post Likes

Niagara N4 PX Graphic Width

Does anyone know if the PX background width can be set to scaling or does it always have to be set pixel size?

Id like to create a colored header bar across the top of my PX pages and have it's width scale to the web browser size

thanks!

Post Likes
    With java or HTML5?

Scaling anything in HTML5 seems fickle at best. Maybe 4.6 fixes all the issues we have seen, but I'm not holding my breath. When one of the marketing features of 4.6 is pop up notification your about to expire on SMA, I have to think its all BS improvements.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    I was thinking the PX editor in the N4 workbench, so Im assuming its HTML 5.

Maybe scaling is not the correct word. Im looking to put a header box on the top of the webpage, similar to the grey one at the top of apples website, that just covers the full width of the page regardless of the screen size or device, mobile, large monitor, small monitor etc.

Im using Vycon JACE 8000

Post Likes
    When right clicking on the px page, should be able to edit the px pages properties, then in that menu there is a scaling option, and can set it to fit?, which then makes everything fit to the screen size.
    If its just the header to be fit, I think you can then make an alone header px page and set it to the fit and then add the header px file into your other graphics as a px include.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    bolt950rider

thank you, I think that is what i was looking for. I'll mess around with it today. Do you, or anyone else, have a typical view size you use?
    the typical monitor resolution setup for my site is 1920x1080

do you just make 1920x1080 the view size?

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    With java or HTML5?

Scaling anything in HTML5 seems fickle at best. Maybe 4.6 fixes all the issues we have seen, but I'm not holding my breath. When one of the marketing features of 4.6 is pop up notification your about to expire on SMA, I have to think its all BS improvements.
    Oh boy. What a feature. Can this be disabled?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by JSLLC4Life View Post
    Can this be disabled?
    Apparently in the user module. Pretty sure I can guess the default.

https://pages1.tridium.com/rs/808-SG...20%28VK%29.pdf
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/