Post Likes

Trying New Items : Any Of these Tested ?

Bending a Line High Up on Ladder and Going though Wall - Faster - Might Be ? Anyone Test or Try these out . . ?

https://www.marketair.com/shop/easyb...nd-detail.html

Tested or Tried by anyone . . ? Looks to be Handy for Long Runs or Level Runs 30 Plus Feet .

https://www.thegreenvacuum.com/

Post Likes
    I am normally into new tech, but that green vac looks like a gimmick, would have to get one to see for sure, but I'm not convinced from the info on the website and the video.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassel8 View Post
    I am normally into new tech, but that green vac looks like a gimmick, would have to get one to see for sure, but I'm not convinced from the info on the website and the video.
    I've read that have SOMETHING inside the tube is the best way to have a kink free bend!

I've seen videos where they even pour molten aluminum and bend the hell out of pipe with zero kinks and melt it back out. In computer glass bending for water cooling they have to use an insert for bending also. I've seen plumbers bend copper with sand inside, and I've only heard of a tech using something in your picture with good results but ended up breaking because of what seemed was scraping from poor deburring from multiple jobs. Just depends what it made out of I guess.

Post Likes
    Easybend from Marketair has worked well so far.
    Better Service Through Knowledge...
    RSES, The HVACR Training Authority. www.rses.org
    UWUA Local 223

Post Likes
    I used the easybend and returned it the same day.
    In my use, it seemed to be getting "shaved" as it entered and left the tubing. These shavings of plastic now become a blockage in the system.

almost seems like they are made specifically for metric, they are an overseas company, and then brought here. While MM is close to standard, there is a difference.

Also, the crappy quality of tubing comes into play. Try getting these into oval rather than round pipe. Tight fit, what do you do then?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    That condensate thing seem like a JOKE!!!

Maybe it works in a non freezing area, but anywhere it can freeze, mounting it outside is not happening.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

7. Likes bhenry1013 liked this post