Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    ok, done with the brick wall of trying to imagine Canadian steel was a national defense issue when the DoD specifically stated they were not concerned...
    Can't profile. Had to include Canada, see?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    No, Congress abrogated that with 232. Like the weany district of criminals did by making "agencies."
    Abrogated? I'm like who is this guy? Then you used weany, so the world is right again. Balance my friend.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Abrogated? I'm like who is this guy? Then you used weany, so the world is right again. Balance my friend.
    Balance be good...... ...

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

Post Likes
    I don't always use abrogated, but when I do..... I try to follow up with weany!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

5. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Why should we pay tariffs and not reciprocate? That doesn't make any sense at all. We have sold out a great deal of industry by allowing other countries to steal them and at the same time taxing our own industries to death.
    If you think one way tariffs is fair you must like wasting money and should find the highest price stores in your city and do all your shopping there. Pay list price for a new car or truck and refuse your discount on equipment you sell.

Post Likes
    Building a Massive Wall, on Our Southern Border, to me is a Waste of Time & $$$$$$.

The Russians Sealed off Berlin using many materials & it seemed to accomplish what they wanted, & for those that refused to abide by whatever the Barrier was, well there were minefields & armed guards that shot to kill.

N.Korea has basically done the same thing.

Israel, has built Walls.

In all cases, ... There were a few that made it through, under, & over the Walls, so as to say that America building a "Wall" out of Steel, Concrete, whatever, will STOP Illegal Immigration, Drug Runners, the Sex Slave Trade, & oh!,.... Islamic Terrorists, is to me, ... "Orwellian Propaganda", or "Crap for the Mushrooms".

I Absolutely Believe that America must stop all of the problems with Our Southern Border, as well as Our Coast-lines, & Northern Border. I also Firmly Believe that America could vastly cut down the above problems, simply with Barbed Wire, Mine Fields, Guards ordered to Shoot to Kill, "If" the determined Offender made it through the Razor Wire, & minefields.
    Of Course, the "Snowflakes", will scream bloody murder, over America doing this, be they Americans &/or Foreign Nations, ..... But in My Eyes, the Alternative to not stopping these ever escalating problems, is that America will Soon, Fall &/or become a third world country.

I'm not against Legal Immigration, ....And I'm not against helping people that are Truly Fleeing Persecution, ... BUT! There are Common Sense, & Practical ways, to ensure that those kind of people receive Aid,that neither the Democrats, nor the Republicans have employed.
    Aid Centers/ Consulates could be positioned in Northern Mexico, that could give Food, water, shelter, & protection, to those who are Allegedly Fleeing Gangs, Corrupt Governments, etc.. If, the Mexican Government refused to participate in this, well, for starters, America could apply a little pressure by completely Sealing off the border for about ten days, No Trade, No movement of anything, & as the Financial losses accumulate, I believe that Mexico would concede.

I also believe that "If" America told the Governments where these Drug Gangs are operating, that if they did not Stop the Production of Drugs, that We would begin carrying out precision Air Strikes, as well as the usage of Special Forces against All Parties Involved, that these Governments would also Wake Up.

I refuse to accept, watching "News Releases" of trains, &/or convoys traveling through Mexico, that are made up of Hondurans, Guatemalans, etc., that easily pass through Mexico, with the much publicized intention of "Illegally" entering America. I mean SERIOUSLY, ... How is it that Our State Department, hasn't pointed out to Mexico, that they have to stop the problem at their Southern Border?

To me, ... Washington D.C., no matter what Party has been in power, has vastly contributed to the Problems that are Ripping America apart, & in a very Masterful Way, they have Conned the American People in to Believing that their Best Interests, are always the focal point of their being Elected.

I'll put it this way, ..... America absolutely needs to return to the Mindset that was Honored long ago, ..... When one does wrong, there will be Consequences that eventually end up being very Physical, as well as Painful. We used to Hang people, electrocute them, put them in front of a firing squad, etc., .... Now, they get a life sentence, & when the toilet paper is to rough, or the air conditioning is to many degrees to high, they can Sue the American Tax-payer.

What the HALE, have We become?!?!?

What would be done to anyone, that Dug under this greatly touted Wall? It would happen, & I'm wondering how many Millions of Dollars of Tax-payer's $$$ has been paid out, as to how that would be Addressed?

Wake Up America!!
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345