Post Likes

GPS Vehicle Tracking

I’m looking for opinions on the best vehicle tracking provider. We are currently using Verizon connect which used to be called Fleetmatics. But it is pretty expensive at $40 a month per vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Best I couldn't say. We use viper(as in the car alarm) it is spot on and was a one time fee. The only issue is my boss' truck alerted him to speeding at 430am 1 state over doing 154mph. An obvious glitch but that's been our only problem.

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

Post Likes
    We use wex gps. It’s $25 a month per truck. For the most part we have been pretty happy with it. It’s called wex telematics.

Post Likes
    The price of $40 per car per month is indeed too expensive. At $25 a month, the AMERICALOC GL300W not only provides safe driving alerts, it also retains a one-year tracking history. Overall, it is a cost-effective vehicle tracking product. I have been using it for more than a year and the quality is good.

Post Likes
    We went with Nextraq. Pretty good so far.

Post Likes
    Im use Eyeride gps system. They has a good base functionality, which I can develop further to our specific needs. It also covers the initial starting point we required from multiple end with regards to app support, branding, multi-language, multi-device. They also gives security in term of long term customizations and regular updates, as well as the ability to provide basic driving quality reports, without obviously forgetting the value for money.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidshvim View Post
    Im use Eyeride https://www.eyerideonline.com/ gps system. They has a good base functionality, which I can develop further to our specific needs. It also covers the initial starting point we required from multiple end with regards to app support, branding, multi-language, multi-device. They also gives security in term of long term customizations and regular updates, as well as the ability to provide basic driving quality reports, without obviously forgetting the value for money.
    All my friends wich have small business intall it.

Post Likes
    Apparently Ford has their own telematics platform as a built-in option if you use their vehicles, although I haven't used it to see if it is any good.