Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    I think Glenns dog, Corporal Punishment, posts on here sometimes when Glenn aint around... and Glenn sees the posts... but doesnt remember posting them.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

2. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That was a joke cartoon you jerks. You can't understand anything at all. You all are just sick, sick.

That's both lahrs and ceas. How crazy are you two anyhow? Unbelievable just unbelievable.

I have heard everything now. Thank you, thank you very much
    But Glen I thought we were friends bro. What happened LOL. Come to think of it... I am feeling sick. Smh

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The Red dinner ..

Post Likes
    Canada gets *****slapped by Saudis and now they ask for help
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/07/reut...its-grain.html

Post Likes
    Too bad the saudis didnt fly a couple of airliners into some canadian hi rises.... show those canucks the true power of islam like they showed the USA.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Too bad the saudis didnt fly a couple of airliners into some canadian hi rises.... show those canucks the true power of islam like they showed the USA.
    So now you are a radical Muslim huh corn. Geez nice to know. You never to cease to amaze me.

How anti-American can you get? Unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    I think that Canada does a great job. The best thing is that even big pharmacy corporations sell medical marijuana now, as I read in https://cannasos.com/news/hot-news/c...dical-cannabis.

Post Likes
    Yeah Free, Canada IMHO will begin to see a dropping of it's standard of living when everyone gets stoned especially the youth and when and if they decide in enter the work force. Canada is screwed. Oh by the way nice outfit.

Oh and corny you are sick if you think that post of yours is just sarcasm. That was making lite of 911 and what appears to be your back handed support for it and what it did to America and the price we all had to pay for it. Geez. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

10. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    It's weed Glenn... Not beer or crack.
    If anything the economy will thrive based off of food sales alone. That creates more jobs for the stoner teenagers. Violence will drop along with crime. To each his own tho.

Post Likes
    Well Ceas nothing wrong with beer. It's not like crack or weed which stays in your system a long time and makes you crazy (crack) or lazy and stupid like weed. Geez. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Crack is wack. Beer ruins your insides quick. Weed makes you relax and think not fight like beer and crack.
    Never hear anyone overdose on weed.

Post Likes
    Beer gets more people.... including innocent children.... killed than pot does.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

15. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    A guy after a 6 pack of beer thinking of his last job as a filter changer.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast