Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    Funny KUX how you're judging kids who question their own identity. YOU openly brag about "not being licensed" yet patitioned HVACTALK for a professional status. Seems like you're not very sure about your own identity either. I'm just sayin dude
    Gender identity disorder is a mental disorder. They have a 40% suicide attempt rate for general population is 2 or 3%. This is even after they mutilate their bodies. The left is trying to make America population of sick people that needs medication so they can be controlled

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes
    “I don't care about ISIS!” Teacher screams at Toronto shooting memorial (youtu.be)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    Gender identity disorder is a mental disorder. They have a 40% suicide attempt rate for general population is 2 or 3%. This is even after they mutilate their bodies. The left is trying to make America population of sick people that needs medication so they can be controlled

Maybe the suicide rate is higher because many people in society treat them like crap. I wouldn't want to live anymore if people always told me there was something wrong with me.

Funny how you dodged my point about your professional status. You publicly admitted to having committed several crimes in Washington State and bragged about not pulling permits on your work. Then you asked for a professional status. You do realize that makes no sense right? It makes no sense that the administrators gave you that, but hell in this day and age where rules and facts no longer matter I guess HVACTALK is racing to the bottom with many others in this country. At the end of the day you can't be both a professional, and a non-professional so it's clear your still deciding who exactly YOU intend to be. Sounds like you're a lot more like these kids than you realize.

BTW I'm not trying to piss you off, I just cant' stand hipocracy and I see it everywhere on ARP. All I'm trying to do is shine a mirror in your face buddy.

5. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    The left is trying to make America population of sick people that needs medication so they can be controlled

You realize what you wrote is nuts right? Indefensible. You need to drink from another well. Really, how did the left create gender identity disorder? And who is going to control them?
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    You realize what you wrote is nuts right? Indefensible. You need to drink from another well. Really, how did the left create gender identity disorder? And who is going to control them?
    Funny hacker it's happening in colleges and universities, public institutions, businesses all over the country.

The PC left is trying to make us believe that there is no difference between the sexes like unisex public bathrooms where naked men can go into a bathroom where women are like what has happened at Planet Fitness.

Geez. Try to keep up on current events here. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny hacker it's happening in colleges and universities, public institutions, businesses all over the country.

The PC left is trying to make us believe that there is no difference between the sexes like unisex public bathrooms where naked men can go into a bathroom where women are like what has happened at Planet Fitness.

Geez. Try to keep up on current events here. Thank you very much

Glenn I agree with what you said. What I questioned was what thekux posted where someone unnamed is going to medicate people so they can be controlled.
    Reminded me of a 70's movie where the teens got the vote and became elected. They put everyone over 30 years old in concentration camps and kept them high on LSD.

From here I see very little support for those ideas like unisex bathrooms. From left or right. But this is cowboy country and most don't think like that. A small minority can make a lot of noise.
    It's not a sane idea and there is no end to it. If a guy ended up in a wheelchair and can't climb a mountain, he will need a lift installed. Say what?? There are things I can't do physically but I don't expect others to pass laws so I can accommodate all my wishes.

When everyone's needs are accommodated no one will make sense of it.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes
    ATTN to the north- BASED Faith Goldy is running for mayor of Toronto. Give her your support!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    Maybe the suicide rate is higher because many people in society treat them like crap. I wouldn't want to live anymore if people always told me there was something wrong with me.

Funny how you dodged my point about your professional status. You publicly admitted to having committed several crimes in Washington State and bragged about not pulling permits on your work. Then you asked for a professional status. You do realize that makes no sense right? It makes no sense that the administrators gave you that, but hell in this day and age where rules and facts no longer matter I guess HVACTALK is racing to the bottom with many others in this country. At the end of the day you can't be both a professional, and a non-professional so it's clear your still deciding who exactly YOU intend to be. Sounds like you're a lot more like these kids than you realize.

BTW I'm not trying to piss you off, I just cant' stand hipocracy and I see it everywhere on ARP. All I'm trying to do is shine a mirror in your face buddy.
    He got Pro status even with my vote against it. Mainly because the laws he broke outside of the forum do not reflect on him inside the forum. That's pretty stupid, huh? But, you'll also note that he crossed Dad, and his posting privileges/Pro membership have been revoked. I dont know if it's permanent.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    ATTN to the north- BASED Faith Goldy is running for mayor of Toronto. Give her your support!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

In Toronto?!?!?!

Good luck.

Toronto is one of the most culturally diverse cities on the planet with almost half the population born outside the country. The chance of a known white supremacist winning the election is impossible but if she votes for herself and can convince her parents she might get 3 votes. Even if she wasn't a neo-nazi piece of shit just saying you support Trump would sink your chances of winning an election anywhere in Canada let alone Toronto.

Post Likes
    here's more but not really a surprise for some Canadians ..
    Justin Trudeu BFF just got jailed after an International Pedo Ring Bust
    https://internationalfreepress.com/2...ile-ring-bust/

Post Likes
    orginal content with picture and link for sauce
    -----------

Holy cow! What did the Canadian ambassdor to Saudi Arabia do?
    Saudis throws ambassador out of country on top of canceling all new trade deals
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ade-deals.html

Post Likes
    here's more but not really a surprise for some Canadians ..
    Justin Trudeu BFF just got jailed after an International Pedo Ring Bust
    https://internationalfreepress.com/2...ile-ring-bust/

A story posted in May about a guilty plea from 2012? Keep digging.

orginal content with picture and link for sauce
    -----------

Holy cow! What did the Canadian ambassdor to Saudi Arabia do?
    Saudis throws ambassador out of country on top of canceling all new trade deals
    https://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ade-deals.html

The ambassador was kicked out because Canada asked that Saudi Arabia release human rights activists. Saudi Arabia is one of the most repressive countries on Earth and they had more than a little to do with 9/11 and their support of Salafist groups funds groups like the Taliban and ISIS. They do seem to have some good friends though that can look beyond their little issues.

Name:  trump-saudi-king-salman-sword-554x350.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  44.3 KB

Post Likes

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast