Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Sigh... 2 innocent people are dead and this is the bit that compels you to post...

Further more, your post is VERY FAKE NEWS. CNN didn't call the shooter a white male, a witness described the shooter as a white male!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/22/a...ing/index.html

Please, tell me more about your agenda.

You guys should spend more time actually making America great again and less time dragging the rest of the world down to your level so you can feel better about yourselves.
    my agenda is getting the truth out backed by like it or not, actual evidence.
    .. the question everyone should be asking .. where's the sauce?

it used to be that news reporters rigorously vetted their news sources for accuracy .. those days are long gone.
    when the news consistantly are 90%+ negative against Trump .. could there be some bias?

same for reporting of certain topics like Islam .. overwhelmingly positive dispite the truth being otherwise.
    correct me if I'm wrong .. it's now against the law to criticize Islam in Canada .. so this post would be against the law in Canada.

CNN is Fake News! like it or not it's CNN's responsibility to vette their sources before printing

unfortunately terrorist attacks like below have become routine in Europe due to unchecked mass immigration. look at what's happened to UK .. looks like it's happening to Canada .. we sure don't want the same to happen in USA!!!!

----------------------

ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR TORONTO SHOOTING BY ISIS FANATIC AND TERRORIST FAISAL HUSSAINOUT! OUT! OUT! (reuters.com)https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1KF171

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic state has claimed responsibility for a shooting in Toronto on Sunday that killed two people and wounded 13, the group’s AMAQ news agency said on Wednesday.

-------------
    CNN Fake News List

CNN Interviews Angry ‘Protestor’ who is Really Cameraman John Grkovic

CNN Claims Anti-Trump Protest in Cincinatti, Shows Month Old Photo from Los Angeles

CNN’s Headline News Interviews Hero, Blurs Out his “Trump 2016” Shirt

CNN Reporter Caught Misrepresenting Hillary Clinton Crowd Sizes

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Admits that CNN & the Media are Hillary Clinton’s Biggest Promoters

CNN’s Cuomo To Obama’s Education Secretary: CNN will ‘shame’ Congress into Accepting your Plan

CNN Disputes Existence of Hillary Audiotapes; CNN Reported on the Same Tapes Previously

CNN Edits Out Clinton’s Use of the Word ‘Bomb,’ Attacks Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’

CNN Deceptively Edits Trump Interview, Swaps His Answers to Different Questions to Manufacture Claim he Wants to Start a 'Muslim registry'

CNN Headline Falsely Implies Damning Info About Trump’s Contact with Russia

click on link to see rest ...
    Link to Album
    Last edited by cy; 07-25-2018 at 08:02 AM.

2. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    my agenda is getting the truth out backed by like it or not, actual evidence.
    .. the question everyone should be asking .. where's the sauce?

it used to be that news reporters rigorously vetted their news sources for accuracy .. those days are long gone.
    when the news consistantly are 90%+ negative against Trump .. could there be some bias?

same for reporting of certain topics like Islam .. overwhelmingly positive dispite the truth being otherwise.
    correct me if I'm wrong .. it's now against the law to criticize Islam in Canada .. so this post would be against the law in Canada.

CNN is Fake News! like it or not it's CNN's responsibility to vette their sources before printing

unfortunately terrorist attacks like below have become routine in Europe due to unchecked mass immigration. look at what's happened to UK .. looks like it's happening to Canada .. we sure don't want the same to happen in USA!!!!

----------------------

ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR TORONTO SHOOTING BY ISIS FANATIC AND TERRORIST FAISAL HUSSAINOUT! OUT! OUT! (reuters.com)https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN1KF171

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic state has claimed responsibility for a shooting in Toronto on Sunday that killed two people and wounded 13, the group’s AMAQ news agency said on Wednesday.

-------------
    CNN Fake News List

CNN Interviews Angry ‘Protestor’ who is Really Cameraman John Grkovic

CNN Claims Anti-Trump Protest in Cincinatti, Shows Month Old Photo from Los Angeles

CNN’s Headline News Interviews Hero, Blurs Out his “Trump 2016” Shirt

CNN Reporter Caught Misrepresenting Hillary Clinton Crowd Sizes

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Admits that CNN & the Media are Hillary Clinton’s Biggest Promoters

CNN’s Cuomo To Obama’s Education Secretary: CNN will ‘shame’ Congress into Accepting your Plan

CNN Disputes Existence of Hillary Audiotapes; CNN Reported on the Same Tapes Previously

CNN Edits Out Clinton’s Use of the Word ‘Bomb,’ Attacks Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’

CNN Deceptively Edits Trump Interview, Swaps His Answers to Different Questions to Manufacture Claim he Wants to Start a 'Muslim registry'

CNN Headline Falsely Implies Damning Info About Trump’s Contact with Russia

click on link to see rest ...
    Link to Album
    Sure, but you reported incorrectly in your post! You were not truthful and your evidence was a screen shot of one line of a news story taken out of context to support your narrative.

You falsely reported. Fact. Hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

4. Likes netsalt, MadMasticator liked this post
    Post Likes
    Sure, but you reported incorrectly in your post! You were not truthful and your evidence was a screen shot of one line of a news story taken out of context to support your narrative.

You falsely reported. Fact. Hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
    ha ha ha .. you must be delusional if you actually think CNN told the truth. expecially with CNN's track record for continously sending out Fake News.

let's see .. ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR TORONTO SHOOTING BY ISIS FANATIC AND TERRORIST FAISAL HUSSAINOUT! .. reported by CNN to be white male

just so happened I followed this right from begining .. when news broke none of the news channels that I'm aware of mentioned shooter's name. Toronto police didn't release that we now know is an ISIS connected terrorist's name for 20 hour after recovering body

dig a bit and you will find all sorts of conflicting stories .. accidently on purpose of course

Post Likes
    Less fake news. More Half baked/pineapple Express Canada talk!!!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

7. Likes Lahrs, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    unfortunately CNN and other USA news channels are not the only one's putting out fake news.
    sadly this is a global problem paid for by ... globolist with LOTS of $$$$$

never mind ID-ing children to actual family members resulted in 'not your family' leaving unable to prove DNA relations. odds are the child was used as leverage for citizenship or the child was sold and being trafficked.

-----------------

Fake News BBC Headline on “migrant” parents: leaves out Judge praise of administration achievement, that most under-5s are reunited, & any reasons why the parents might have “left” the country (hint: they’re given choice by govt to take or leave children)LYING MSM

Post Likes
    Sigh... 2 innocent people are dead and this is the bit that compels you to post...

Further more, your post is VERY FAKE NEWS. CNN didn't call the shooter a white male, a witness described the shooter as a white male!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/22/a...ing/index.html

Please, tell me more about your agenda.

You guys should spend more time actually making America great again and less time dragging the rest of the world down to your level so you can feel better about yourselves.
    You hit the nail on the head, Lahrs. Cy is obviously a graduate of the Alex Jones/Infowars School of Journalism.

Bear with us, it's going to take some time to cure ourselves of the various ideological possessions we suffer from down here in the States.

10. Likes James Colver liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    You hit the nail on the head, Lahrs. Cy is obviously a graduate of the Alex Jones/Infowars School of Journalism.

Bear with us, it's going to take some time to cure ourselves of the various ideological possessions we suffer from down here in the States.
    ahhhhh ... could it be another one that actually believes CNN's fake news

unfortunately I've lost 10k+ posts due to outages so I'm not able to point at exact posts .. but there was a time when loads of folks on this forum, spent considerable time trying to find something I posted was false.

if I'm factually wrong all the time .. you would think out of 10k+ post someone would be able find a single post that I posted that was false
    ... again ... one of the first thing anyone should do is ask ... where's the sauce?

Post Likes
    I got the sauce!!! Lmao!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Pot is the future. It's unfortunate that for many politicians that were willing to throw people in jail for possession of weed now are willing to embrace weed because of the tax dollars. They discuss me.
    NM is only med pot state but that's only because of our republican governor. She used to throw people in jail for possession. The industry here is professional and dug in and not going anywhere.
    There are far worse things you could do to your body that pot. A lot of people like to get high. Addiction is another deal. Pot is not addictive but some people are addicted to addiction. Anything can be an addiction. Even TV.
    I've had my med pot card for awhile and am thankful when I need it. I can avoid pain pills and the possible addiction that comes with them. On the plus side over buying on the street is while the street is cheaper the legal outlets have the quality of choices for different problems and the weight is correct.
    I understand Glenn's attitude. My brother-in-law was in Nam and saw some troops
    high on duty and he learned to hate drugs because of this. It's one thing on your own time but another while people depend on you. I do think that's still a down side of legal pot. Also some handle it differently that others.
    This is the last country I thought would make pot legal.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

14. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH, MadMasticator liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    ahhhhh ... could it be another one that actually believes CNN's fake news

unfortunately I've lost 10k+ posts due to outages so I'm not able to point at exact posts .. but there was a time when loads of folks on this forum, spent considerable time trying to find something I posted was false.

if I'm factually wrong all the time .. you would think out of 10k+ post someone would be able find a single post that I posted that was false
    ... again ... one of the first thing anyone should do is ask ... where's the sauce?

God works in mysterious and miraculous ways, and I do believe that wiping out your spam thread was one of His finest moments.

For the record, I do watch CNN, just as I also watch Fox. How else could I keep track of the back and forth of disinformation dysfunction in the USA?

Post Likes
    Her name was Juliana Kozis. Toronto police have identified the 10-year-old girl killed in Sunday night’s mass shooting on Danforth Ave. as Julianna Kozis, 10, of Markham. RIP, little one, RIP. Reese Fallon, 18, was also killed in the shooting.

17. Likes Lahrs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Toronto Shooting: What They're Not Telling You (youtu.be)

warning adult language

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    The left-wingers took away rights from parents and have declared transgendered kids normal. Then wanted to make it illegal for parents to do anything with their kids. I believe and so do many other experts that being transgendered is a mental disorder. They went after parental rights

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Funny KUX how you're judging kids who question their own identity. YOU openly brag about "not being licensed" yet patitioned HVACTALK for a professional status. Seems like you're not very sure about your own identity either. I'm just sayin dude

20. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast