Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Sometimes I sit and think maybe Glenn should smoke some. Maybe he'd be more relaxed. Lol.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I bet Glenns bassett hound... Corporal Punishment... would rat him out to the police.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

2. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That's because you can't grow that **** up there. Thank you very much
    Well, it's been legal there for several years, and has had some of the loosest laws about growing forever... there are many pages about growing it in Alaska, both indoors and outdoors.

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com...ana-in-alaska/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by James Colver View Post
    Canada is jumping on this wagon and will be miles ahead of the US. Pot is good business and creates countless good paying jobs. Now they're going to build the infrastructure to supply pot to people who want it and they will dominate this industry.
    Canada was going to decriminalize it 20 years ago but the U.S flipped their lid and threatened to shut the border down to a crawl to keep out the devil weed. You know...because there was no pot in the U.S. The Canadian government backed off but the appetite to prosecute pot hasn't been there for a long time and with U.S states legalizing it you can't very well pull a heavy on the border anymore. Legalizing it was inevitable and was a key plank of the Liberal government's election campaign.

Post Likes
    i think Trump should pass it off to the states , let them vote on it.
    Go Trump

6. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    In Canada legalizing marijuana didn't save the liberal party and the NDP. In Ontario and Alberta the conservatives one massive landslides in the last month at the provincial level. Looks like the lefties went too far they even had it anti-christian legislation in Ontario that was one of the reasons I believe the liberal party got destroyed. They ran Ontario for 15 years. The Liberal Party of Canada has gone so far left not to distinguishable from the outwardly pro-communist NDP

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    In Canada legalizing marijuana didn't save the liberal party and the NDP. In Ontario and Alberta the conservatives one massive landslides in the last month at the provincial level. Looks like the lefties went too far they even had it anti-christian legislation in Ontario that was one of the reasons I believe the liberal party got destroyed. They ran Ontario for 15 years. The Liberal Party of Canada has gone so far left not to distinguishable from the outwardly pro-communist NDP

Federal and Provincial Liberals are different parties legalizing pot was a federal promise not a provincial one. I live in Ontario and the anti-Christian thing makes no sense to me it wasn't on the political radar at all. Canadian politicians don't fawn all over Jesus like American politicians do religion and politics are separate what doomed the provincial liberals in Ontario was arrogance and economics. The NDP stood an excellent chance of winning Ontario but memories of the last time they were in power are still fresh and a lot of people didn't want to see that again but they still finished second behind the conservatives and only lost the vote by 7%.

9. Likes Lahrs, HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    The left-wingers took away rights from parents and have declared transgendered kids normal. Then wanted to make it illegal for parents to do anything with their kids. I believe and so do many other experts that being transgendered is a mental disorder. They went after parental rights

Post Likes

12. Likes BALloyd, CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    The left-wingers took away rights from parents and have declared transgendered kids normal. Then wanted to make it illegal for parents to do anything with their kids. I believe and so do many other experts that being transgendered is a mental disorder. They went after parental rights

Sure, and you know what? It actually isn't an issue outside of right wing blogs. Nobody cares.

14. Likes HVAC_Marc, James Colver liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Sure, and you know what? It actually isn't an issue outside of right wing blogs. Nobody cares.
    Exactly.

I've only heard about this twice, both times on ARP.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahrs View Post
    Exactly.

I've only heard about this twice, both times on ARP.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Oh it's making the rounds in the U.S. I listen a lot of right wing podcasts and read a lot of blogs and this trans kid thing gets trotted out all the time as an example of liberal insanity run amok. It is a really badly written law and I think does go too far but they make it seem like Canadian police are spending their days kicking in doors and seizing little boys in dresses from their parents when in fact nothing is happening and I bet most Canadians haven't even heard of this at all.

17. Likes Lahrs, CEAS-AC-TECH, HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Here We Go. Toronto Shooter Faisal Hussain Supported ISIS, Was Well-Known To Toronto Police In Past Investigations Involving Weapons And Violence, And Previously Lived In Afghanistan And Pakistan.(archive.fo)

Toronto Shooter identified as Faisal Husain...CNN calls him a white male, they just can’t sink any lower. Their agenda is totally left and their news is totally fake. Disgusting!VERY FAKE NEWS

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    Here We Go. Toronto Shooter Faisal Hussain Supported ISIS, Was Well-Known To Toronto Police In Past Investigations Involving Weapons And Violence, And Previously Lived In Afghanistan And Pakistan.(archive.fo)

Toronto Shooter identified as Faisal Husain...CNN calls him a white male, they just can’t sink any lower. Their agenda is totally left and their news is totally fake. Disgusting!VERY FAKE NEWS

Sigh... 2 innocent people are dead and this is the bit that compels you to post...

Further more, your post is VERY FAKE NEWS. CNN didn't call the shooter a white male, a witness described the shooter as a white male!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/22/a...ing/index.html

Please, tell me more about your agenda.

You guys should spend more time actually making America great again and less time dragging the rest of the world down to your level so you can feel better about yourselves.

20. Likes MadMasticator liked this post
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast