Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Re-visited?

So, you think you have left?

Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Matrix revisited?
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    This one certainly hasn't left.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I bet during that closed door meeting with Trump that Trump was probably squished down into his chair with his hands in front of his face while Putin was towering over him with a balled up fist.... telling him how things were going to be.

3. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Re-visited?

So, you think you have left?
    Nah, your post just seemed so.... Matrix like! is all.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

5. Likes BBeerme, DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Step back from any emotions a moment........
    Trump's stance, posture, voice says the President is compromised.
    We might not know exactly how but I think we'll learn.
    I predict his Son-in-law is part of a way to join Russian $$$.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

7. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Step back from any emotions a moment........
    Trump's stance, posture, voice says the President is compromised.
    We might not know exactly how but I think we'll learn.
    I predict his Son-in-law is part of a way to join Russian $$$.
    I'm betting the spy that was charged features into this in a big way. Read the affidavit it is absolutely incredible.

Post Likes
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but keep in mind, that there is nothing wrong with opposition research. If that is all it is, then it will go nowhere.

10. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You guys need to remember Trump had two adversaries. Putin and the embarrassing US MSM. Trump wants to get along with Putin and the MSM is willing to risk nuclear war to keep that from happening. The MSM are upset that Trump didn't support our intelligence but how could he? Since he won the election they have lied on him, lied to him and lied about him. Anything he might have said about Russian meddling that in any way indicated he thought they did the MSM would have screamed that he had confessed to collusion.
    Until the entire DOJ is publicly and openly cleaned up I don't see how they deserve the support of the president or the American people. Smirking Pete is a good example of the problem. I found Trump's answer as sadly true and he would have looked like an ass had he tried to support the very department that has tried to bring him down and to them no lie is to big.

Post Likes
    Yes, our intelligence agencies have been corrupted. I'm not sure we can even drain that swamp. Too much elitism and corruption; will surely plug the drain on the way down.

DOJ is no longer reputable.

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    You guys need to remember Trump had two adversaries. Putin and the embarrassing US MSM. Trump wants to get along with Putin and the MSM is willing to risk nuclear war to keep that from happening. The MSM are upset that Trump didn't support our intelligence but how could he? Since he won the election they have lied on him, lied to him and lied about him. Anything he might have said about Russian meddling that in any way indicated he thought they did the MSM would have screamed that he had confessed to collusion.
    Until the entire DOJ is publicly and openly cleaned up I don't see how they deserve the support of the president or the American people. Smirking Pete is a good example of the problem. I found Trump's answer as sadly true and he would have looked like an ass had he tried to support the very department that has tried to bring him down and to them no lie is to big.

Post Likes
    Yeah Beer that is my biggest concern. We need to trust them without reservation but right now I simply can't and never will again unless all the dirt is exposed and the guilty prosecuted. Not one person should be exempt from the clean up no matter what their status or political party. This is the most serious threat to our freedom in our history. The guilty are trying to hide the facts and we can't allow that to happen.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    I'm betting the spy that was charged features into this in a big way. Read the affidavit it is absolutely incredible.
    I have read nothing that links Maria Butina to Trump in anyway. Just seems like a spy that got caught. Yes she was embedded within the conservative/NRA side, but I am sure they have some pretty girls sidled up to some libs also.

Got links?

15. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    That one of your wet dreams there? I highly doubt your hate filled sentence.
    Wouldnt surprise me one bit if Putin did have some tapes of Trump and those russian wh*res. He has a lot of power over Trump..... Its actually scary thinking about how Putin could manipulate US policy around the globe thru "Agent Orange"

Seriously... its either that or Trump has once again been outclassed.

The negotiator.... the DEAL MAKER.... lol Guy couldnt deal his way out of a ham sandwich.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    Trumps a traitor and a commie sympathizer.
    So are you.
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    For our Left-leaning friends:

1. Trump's statements were poorly thought out.

2. It's not treason (step back from the TV, pick up remote, turn MsM propaganda off). If you people can't see that MsM is Trump deranged and will gasp and cry impeachment at almost anything he says or does, you're beyond help.

3. Back to one. Trump's statements were unfortunate, but let's assess this for what it is. Words. Think, rather, about his actions:

• Did he lift sanctions? No!
    • Did he forgive, forget, and allow re-entry for the expelled diplomats? No!
    • Has he made nice with Russian (and Obaman) ally Iran? No!

• Did he Jump Angela Merkel about the Russian gas line deal? Yes!
    • Did he offer to sell Germany U.S. energy (which would screw with Russian economy big time)? Yes!
    • Did he sell lethal arms to Ukraine? Yes!

I could go on, but why? The point is, words are words. He screwed up today. Verbally. So what? It's his actions that count. And his actions have been the most aggressive toward Russia since Reagan. Oh, and for that poster who said Reagan would be 'spinning in his grave'? Doubtful. Reagan had common sense. He could quickly and correctly assess a situation and would do so here.

Summation: Nothing to see here. Move it along.

Oh, and in case you'd like to see what teasin' with treason looks like:

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast