Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637
    Post Likes
    Just for fun, and for that guy who thinks I'm a borderline commie, here's a fun vid I just ran [back] across. Pretty sure someone else posted it on this forum, which is how I was even introduced to it. Trump is definitely doing more to make America great than several before him. Anyway, if you want a fun break, click on the link below.

For what it is worth, we're talking mid July 2017 when it was post on this forum. And boy howdy, has it played out well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hEKgyeSAg
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    and for that guy who thinks I'm a borderline commie.
    Who, me? :grin:

I suggest you re-read that post (post #2). Really soak it in, and then come back and tell me how it makes you feel.

Post Likes
    Trump is definitely doing more to make America great than several before him.
    yes he is ...... best president in my lifetime....

i dont get this whole " meddling " thing anyhow ... if you are too stupid to get swayed by a couple of adds on facebook then you are too stupid to be voting anyhow .... how the media can even try to pass this off as legit is completely baffling ..... well maybe not completely baffling since the media thinks they are of superior intellect and arrogant enough to think that everyone should believe them anyhow ...
    Last edited by hvacskills; 07-27-2018 at 04:48 AM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    As for O's harvard transcripts... he didnt hide them...... the state does that for you. And the funny thing is that people like alex jones, hannity, beck... all of them knew this..... they all know the law or can and did research it..... and yet they kept hammering out the story each day that O was spending millions hiding his records. They deceived their ignorant low brow audience because they knew that their audience was too slothful and lazy to look it up themselves.

I miss those days...... the birth certificate... hiding the transcripts...... Barry Soetoro...... the madrassa..... talk about deranged.

Alex Jones dragged his audience back for years with "next week, we expose the forger".... lol

Feet on the desk.... there was a lot of outrage in ARP over that one......
    BS corny. If your alien commie hero Obama wasn't such a fake imposter who has lied about his background and education he would release his "college" transcripts himself and not hide behind the privacy law which doesn't allow institutions from releasing any information about someone without their consent.

You know that so why do you defend that commie Obama so much? Are you one also or what? Geez get real here and be honest for once. Unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    BBeerme I haven't followed this thread very close and just read your brag about being younger than me. You should brag and be proud to be a kid. This is in fun. I'm not pissed but proud that my senility isn't yet noticed. I just turned 77 and most people don't think I'm a day older than that.
    And here I thought that You were 90 Wayne.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Just for fun, and for that guy who thinks I'm a borderline commie, here's a fun vid I just ran [back] across. Pretty sure someone else posted it on this forum, which is how I was even introduced to it. Trump is definitely doing more to make America great than several before him. Anyway, if you want a fun break, click on the link below.

For what it is worth, we're talking mid July 2017 when it was post on this forum. And boy howdy, has it played out well!

That's a good one!
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    As far as Th' Bamer?

I'm gonna say that he, & his "Lap Dog Congress", absolutely did an incredible amount of harm to America, & The World.

But again, I also said "Lap Dog Congress", which means the bulk of the so called "Conservatives" that allegedly are "Patriotically" Serving in Washington D.C., did nothing to stop Th' Bamer from Accomplishing many of his Goals in tearing America apart.

The only thing "New" about these acts, is that Our so called "Leaders" in Washington D.C. began these Treasonous Acts, in "minute amounts", shortly after WW2, & each Administration added to the willful Dismantling/Destruction of the Greatest Nation on Earth. These Treasonous Acts, began to gradually Intensify, with each Successive Administration up to the Time of Bubba Sr., "Slick Willy", Bubba Jr., Th' Bamer, & now The Twitter-in-Chief.

In a very "Orwellian Way", .... The Mushroom like American Sheeple, obediently, & zealously, rally to the "Messiah Like Great Leader", that their Favorite Party, be it Democrat, or Republican presents to them.

As they Ignore, Wink at, Reject, ..... The Obvious, Blatant Acts of Evil, wrongdoing, & corruption.

AMERICA, In My Belief, ...... Absolutely needs Leadership, made out of the Same Mold, as Our Founding Fathers.

Otherwise, ...... We who are Alive today, will Physically Witness, the Horrific, & Catastrophic Destruction of a Nation, that at One Time, was Absolutely Blessed by the Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael.

The article below, may be particularly interesting to those who "Watch" as Commanded by the Holy One,in The New Testament, for the "Wannabe Presidents" that I listed above,each added to an Agenda, that has Greatly Empowered Islam, which I Believe is the Assyrian/ Beast/ Antichrist of The Last Days Prophecies.

Then Ponder on this rising tension between Iran, & the Twitter-in-Chief.
    -----------------------------

"The Obama Administration definitely had a solid bro-mance going with Islamist terrorists. CAIR was a regular visitor in the White House. If there was any purpose at all in the Obama administration’s embrace of the so-called Arab Spring, it was to give control of much of the Arab world to the Muslim Brotherhood or al-Qaeda inspired Islamists. Iran was given carte blanche to act as a regional superpower, even to the extent of its humiliating capture of US Navy craft and parading them before television cameras, not to mention the disastrous decision to grant sanctions relief and give Iran a major infusion of cash and helping Iran repatriate some $5.7 billion held in Gulf State banks. Once, a member of a US-designated terrorist organization was invited to the White House rather than being arrested. Not only did the Obama administration have a history of coddling Islamist radicals, it also funded them. Via USAID, it gave money to a Pakistani group that launched riots to protest the arrest of a guy who killed a former Pakistani official who opined that its blasphemy laws were being used to target Christians.

Now, by way of National Review, we see that the funding of terror-related groups was not an unusual practice in the Obama administration."

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...tm_campaign=nl

Post Likes

Your still a little commie there BB. LOL. Just kidding. Thank you very much

Post Likes
    Putin says he's 'ready to go to Washington' and invites Trump to MOSCOW in latest volley over a second high-stakes summit (dailymail.co.uk) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...it-MOSCOW.html

Trump 'looks forward' to hosting Putin at the White House for second high-stakes summit after Russian president says he's 'ready to go to Washington' and invites him to MOSCOW

Putin made the statement Friday after the Kremlin had been cool to an immediate summit
    The White House said President Trump is 'open' to a Moscow visit
    A Washington visit for Putin would happen after the new year
    Putin and Trump met last week in Helsinki
    White House said this week they couldn't meet until the new year because of the 'witch hunt'
    Comments come as Trump denied having advanced knowledge of a Trump Tower meeting between his son and Russians during the campaign
    Trump meets his security team Friday on election security

Post Likes
    Witch hunt aint gonna be over for a couple of more years.

MAGA... Mueller Aint Goin Away
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

12. Likes MadMasticator liked this post.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637