Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Just trying to be fair there, sport, and get in a backhand gig to try to get you to loosen up!
    Then bring Whiskey my way!

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Did you see your hero's performance? This one can't be excused with the FAKE NEWS cry - everyone can witness for themselves his actual words. I'm not hating on the man just stating the facts, but it seems some just can't handle the facts.
    Right back at you, why would a leader say anything beyond platitudes in a news conference. I would have LESS respect if he just said "my agencies said such and such and the NYT whined this, and WAPO said this" so it must be right, just too swampy. He is demanding proof, real proof, not media contrived drivel. He probably knows the truth, Russia has a vested interest in trying to influence any election. I find it incredible that Russia would want Trump over the willy nilly, drunken, over stuffed pants suit beast. So there!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Then bring Whiskey my way!
    St. Louis, remember, best you get is Budweiser..... Or Tums!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

5. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Looks like we have 3 commie loving hate Trump Democrats throwing BS out here on this thread with corn leading the charge and one weak Trump supporter who started this stupid thread.

I say we closed this anti American thread. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Looks like we have 3 commie loving hate Trump Democrats throwing BS out here on this thread with corn leading the charge and one weak Trump supporter who started this stupid thread.

Just calling it like it is Glen, just calling it like it is.

Been on the same job all day, so I have not even been able to hear any news commentary. But I will be very surprised to hear anything positive.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

8. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    Trumps a traitor and a commie sympathizer. How anyone would support this moron after today's performance is mind boggling!

Wow mcr of all people on ARP calling anyone a traitor, commie sympathizer and or a moron is completely mind blowing since that sounds like you IMHO.

Geez what have you been smoking. Give us a break and please get detoxed ASAP. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Just calling it like it is Glen, just calling it like it is.

Been on the same job all day, so I have not even been able to hear any news commentary. But I will be very surprised to hear anything positive.
    bb, did you give your password to someone?

Why are you waiting for "news commentary?" Without a doubt it is gonna be negative.

Why would Trump give away anything in a news conference? Just the opposite, confuse the mindless media cretins.

Were I him, I would not call Putin out in public. Just soft pedal until payback time.... I hope he has a lot of payback for the lames.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Ok, so the 3 are corn, mcr, and netsalt... what I didn't make this list? Dag nab it! Guess I gotta try harder next time

12. Likes BBeerme, DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Ok, so the 3 are corn, mcr, and netsalt... what I didn't make this list? Dag nab it! Guess I gotta try harder next time
    Do, don't try!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

14. Likes davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Any other citizen would be detained for questioning as soon as they set foot on American soil for siding with a foreign dictator over our own intelligence agencies. When did it ever become OK for a president to air our dirty laundry overseas? Treasonous is putting it mildly.
    Yet you want him to discuss a possible Russian involvement in our election in PUBLIC?

Better yet, our "intelligence agencies" have been lying non stop for how long? Trump is just calling them out, as he should.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    If Trump was a real patriot he would call out the Russians, not our intelligence agencies.
    Instead, he has all along been acting like he has something to hide.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddave View Post
    If Trump was a real patriot he would call out the Russians, not our intelligence agencies.
    Instead, he has all along been acting like he has something to hide.
    And I ask again, "WHY WOULD THE RUSSIANS WANT TRUMP RATHER THAN THE BEAST IN THEIR POCKET?" smh

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

18. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    And I ask again, "WHY WOULD THE RUSSIANS WANT TRUMP RATHER THAN THE BEAST IN THEIR POCKET?" smh
    Just curious why you think Putin would rather face Hillary?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast