Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    I was just looking to provide the data plate info to see if I could do anything else but looks like I'll just have to wait til my co worker helps see if we can unclog the restriction.

Thanks for the help will update this thread once it's been fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinaces View Post
    I was just looking to provide the data plate info to see if I could do anything else but looks like I'll just have to wait til my co worker helps see if we can unclog the restriction.

Thanks for the help will update this thread once it's been fixed.

You should first recover the 3lbs of refrigerant. If you put 10lbs in, it's way overcharged, thus the 450 psi head and compressor bypass (hiss).

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    You should first recover the 3lbs of refrigerant. If you put 10lbs in, it's way overcharged, thus the 450 psi head and compressor bypass (hiss).
    Will do thank you

Post Likes
    I have enough difficultly looking up information for equipment I am working on, but that looks like the data tag for the outdoor unit and the furnace, what about the data tag for the evaporator coil ?

if you are sure it is a piston you might need to up-size the piston to compensate for the long run ... double check airflow ( clean blower wheel / coil, duct work sizing and blower speed setting ) .....

does look as if you are overcharged also ......
    he who wins is he who sits back and laughs at others who are stuck in their miserable lives

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123