Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    My wife is making me spaghetti and meat balls right now. yes she is wonderful.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by durussel78 View Post
    Man I remember the big wood box T.V.'s Those were the best!
    The color one I inherited from my folks died a few years ago and it took two people of a non specific gender and a small youth to load it on the truck to take it to the e-waste drop off location.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    I am very fortunate that my wife, who works a fulltime job, likes to cook. So much so, that even though I get out of school before she gets off of work. We decide what is on the menu for the week before going to the grocery. I do cook occasionally, as I love to grill and this is grilling season! I have two Webber charcoal grills and have been trying new things weekly.

The only issue we have is now that my son no longer lives with us, is figuring out how much to reduce recipes to accommodate just two adults.
    I'm single and I just make the larger recipes of some things and freeze them for use later in the month. A lot of times the food (like chili) tastes better after it has sat for a bit in the freezer and then reheated than when it was fresh.

4. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Cooking for one is, IMO, a mindset...

Got home at 8:30 PM...
    Had a piece of Salmon thawed out... put it in a cast iron skillet which had about 3/4" of a stick of butter melted and hot... pan fried it over a low heat with a lid on it... makes the fish more moist!
    Chopped up a small Roma tomato, 1/3 of a large cucumber, 1/2 of a moderate sized yellow squash, and 1/3 of a large orange bell pepper... into a bowl and put some seasonings on it and some store bought salad dressing.

And there is a healthy dinner... took about 15 minutes to make.

Oh yeah...
    For lunch had a 'Zalad' (salad) at Zaxby's grilled, not fried.
    And for breakfast... ate a grapefruit raw... along with a greens & protein drink.

Ate good today...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12