Post Likes

Siemens Experience Needed (Pennsylvania)

We are looking for someone with Siemens (Desigo experience preferred) or line code programming experience to be the lead support person for 6 Siemens building on our campus. We are a department of around 40 people who support and maintain the building automation systems in approximately 300 campus buildings. Automated Logic is our primary control system in most buildings, but we recently constructed or retrofitted 6 buildings with Siemens controls, and we are in need of someone with Siemens or line code experience to provide support. Job duties would include troubleshooting, programming, firmware updates, etc.

Competitive pay, flexible schedule, state pension, lots of vacation and sick time (25 vacation days per year + 12 paid holidays , 12 sick days per year) family tuition discount of 75%.

Relocation fees may be paid for the right candidate.

Here is the link to the position, and you can apply through the website: https://psu.jobs/job/78840
    If any questions you can contact me at: jpk189@psu.edu

Post Likes
    what is the hourly pay?

or is this a salary?

Post Likes
    It's an hourly position. If you click on the job link in the original post it lists the salary band for this position. If you click on the salary band link in the job posting it will show you the pay range. The person who gets the job will be slotted somewhere in that range based on certain factors. Typically its not less than the midpoint of the range, but it could be higher also.

Post Likes
    okay

thankyou, and good luck

Post Likes
    I just realized I incorrectly wrote that it is an hourly position. It is a salary position. All the other info in my previous post is correct. Sorry about that.

Post Likes
    that makes it even worse

but thanx for the update

Post Likes
    I have somebody perfect for this position but in Texas. Not sure about the relocation, but I will definitely check.