Post Likes

EMI server room ductless

I know you hate my condensate pump. This is at the place I work school district installed the system. The last of the EMIs that we're simple. Just 24 volts going to a contactor to a condensing unit. Did this about 2015 I think. At the district when the mini condensate pumps fail we just put in these were tired of dealing with him. Just a server room anyway doesn't need to be on Home and Gardens

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I see romex and wire nuts?

Post Likes
    Wire nuts are for the 24 volt safety I didn't do the Electric that was the in-house electrician that did that. That's not Romex that is weatherproof indoor outdoor high voltage which is rated to 300 volts ac. It works great for ductless systems cuz you don't have to worry about it rubbing on the copper

Post Likes
    Indoor outdoor stuff I think works much better than trying to go with anything aluminum Flex because you have to follow the copper lines on this installation the electric was all on the same side. I always use indoor outdoor then I have to worry about hurting any copper or anything like that. What's a bummer about this one not being around anymore the metering device is an orifice located in the evaporator so you didn't have the insulate both lines on this one

Post Likes
    If you work at a school district, what’s all those other photos you posted? Side work?
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    If you work at a school district, what’s all those other photos you posted? Side work?
    Yes