Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Three-and-a-half ton system with 80% furnace

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thekux View Post
    No that's a secret you might be a government guy

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    So,... You are so Paranoid, that giving the Town/ County/ State, as well as Md.#/ Ser.# of that Cased Coil, will bring "Th' Gubbermint" down on you.

Hmmmmm, ... Mr. Kux, ... "If" What You did, was "By the Book" & "Straight Up", then You would have Nothing to Fear.

In a Court of Law, .... Pleading the 5th, is an Admission of Guilt.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

2. Likes thekux liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    So,... You are so Paranoid, that giving the Town/ County/ State, as well as Md.#/ Ser.# of that Cased Coil, will bring "Th' Gubbermint" down on you.

Hmmmmm, ... Mr. Kux, ... "If" What You did, was "By the Book" & "Straight Up", then You would have Nothing to Fear.

In a Court of Law, .... Pleading the 5th, is an Admission of Guilt.
    I did it by my book

4. Dislikes HVAC_Marc disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    I did it by my book

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, I wasnt sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

6. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    So are these all side jobs away from your school district job you said you had?
    Bump
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes
    Yes they are been working a lot at work for the last 6 months I haven't really pushed trying to get more I'm so busy. When I do a side job my whole weekend is shot if has air conditioning Saturday is a long day. There is a certain point I want to get to and try to have everything wrapped up by Sunday

Post Likes
    Yes they are been working a lot at work for the last 6 months I haven't really pushed trying to get more I'm so busy. When I do a side job my whole weekend is shot if has air conditioning Saturday is a long day. There is a certain point I want to get to and try to have everything wrapped up by Sunday

If that’s the case, how is Washington state with your business licensing and insurance requirements? Who does final inspection to sign off on the permit?

10. Likes DavidDeBord, HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    If thats the case, how is Washington state with your business licensing and insurance requirements? Who does final inspection to sign off on the permit?
    You're definitely government guy I can't tell you any more information

12. Dislikes DavidDeBord, HVAC_Marc disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    So your posting sloppy, poor quality, unlicensed, uninsured side work into the wall of pride?

14. Likes DavidDeBord, Lahrs, HVAC_Marc, davidadavis liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Unlicensed....... the sloppy work now that's a subjective opinion

16. Likes GoCougs liked this post.
    Post Likes

18. Likes thekux, STEVEusaPA, HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes

With the exception of your attic install, all your other posts are extremely sloppy and unprofessional looking. Go back into the past posts in the Wall of Pride and see what kind of work has been posted. Those jobs look like works of art. Your jobs look like finger painting.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

20. Likes DavidDeBord, HVAC_Marc liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisRefrig View Post
    With the exception of your attic install, all your other posts are extremely sloppy and unprofessional looking. Go back into the past posts in the Wall of Pride and see what kind of work has been posted. Those jobs look like works of art. Your jobs look like finger painting.
    The ones I looked at it look good but not that special. Now if you want to rebuild somebody's house like I think a few of these people want to do that's impractical for most customers. Going to have to go with what's on the existing duct work. But I have received on a few post some very good constructive criticism that will help me on the next job

Post Likes
    You're right, it is subjective....the subject is your poor craftsmanship and your apathetic demeanor. If you were my employee, I would fire you...If you did crap work like this in my home, I would throw you out without paying you.

23. Likes DavidDeBord, HVAC_Marc, davidadavis, Pnasty liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You're right, it is subjective....the subject is your poor craftsmanship and your apathetic demeanor. If you were my employee, I would fire you...If you did crap work like this in my home, I would throw you out without paying you.
    I always make the people pay Upfront for the equipment

Post Likes
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with this job. That's why I'm getting a kick out of it. Here's a tip for you hackers out there, try to put at least a 2-inch filter on all your jobs you'll have less static pressure. If you can sneak it get a 4-inch one in there. Every job I go to they have an existing one inch filter.

Post Likes
    I'm not going to rebuild the entire house as I guess you guys want to do. Good luck on getting that price for all the work you want to do on it. And it's not necessary

Post Likes
    I'm not going to rebuild the entire house as I guess you guys want to do. Good luck on getting that price for all the work you want to do on it. And it's not necessary

Your an unlicensed side jobber. You have no room to offer opinions or suggestions.

28. Likes DavidDeBord, HVAC_Marc, BALloyd liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Your an unlicensed side jobber. You have no room to offer opinions or suggestions.
    I haven't had any issues with any of my installations. I have saved people thousands of dollars in their energy costs. there's nothing wrong with this installation. There's another thread brand new house 3300 square foot home brand new some idiot put three and a half tons of AC in it with two systems and they wonder why it doesn't cool. I know already not enough AC for a house that big. None of my jobs have those issues. And all those other photos I don't think there's nothing special about it. You want to see some real man work it's the commercial stuff the heavy industrial huge ductwork that's what I have some friends that do that. That's all they do that's where the real talents at sheet metal. There's nothing wrong with these jobs you guys want to rebuild Rome. You probably put 1 inch filters on your jobs. That's a rookie mistake right off the bat

Post Likes
    The AOP Forum you'll never see anybody I did a job for in that asking you a question. They work too well. Almost everybody I've done a job for will have their investment paid off in about 5 years and then they're in the black with all the Energy savings

Post Likes
    You really dont think your work compares to this one? Do you?

Pulled the pic from Wall of pride.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....-Best-Work-Yet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

32. Likes HVAC_Marc, DavidDeBord liked this post.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast