Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    The furnace that was there that was installed around 1995 plugged into it. Thanks for the information about the generator though if it doesn't work he's screwed. Fortunately the power around here usually doesn't go out the emergency plan was the portable generator

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Maybe not seeing this right, however seems to me the furnace is up side down. Are you pulling air or pushing air where are the supplies and returns ?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Roncool View Post
    Maybe not seeing this right, however seems to me the furnace is up side down. Are you pulling air or pushing air where are the supplies and returns ?
    It is a Coleman multi position furnace. Upflow downflow left or right. In Washington State most of the furnaces are down flows the vents come out the floors most of the time here. What is very common here is the downflow furnaces installed in the garage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    you are right marc but in some states like ca its allowed i was told this by 2 differeant heating companys i subscribe to on youtube one is fox family heating and air the other is hack free HVAC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234