Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoked Brisket

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    Getting ready to throw this bad boy on the smoker. 18lbs before trimout. Let's see how this goes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Likes captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    I’ve got a rib roast dry brining now that I’m gonna throw on the smoker on Christmas. Also got a pork belly I’m gonna smoke for burnt ends.

4. Likes Zamoramax, captube liked this post
    Post Likes
    So I took my time on tp9his one. Prepped everything. Took a few pic's as it progressed. B-e-a-utiful. Seasoned with black pepper, garlic salt, lawrys seasoning, Pitt happens rub. Trimmed and seasoned then let sit for 4 almost 5 hours before it went on the smoker. Texas crutch at 148* to finish(203*) 9 hours in total.. 15.8lbs before trim.
    Apparently not all photo's were saved...

Post Likes
    Okay . . . I'll be there shortly . . .

So I took my time on tp9his one. Prepped everything. Took a few pic's as it progressed. B-e-a-utiful. Seasoned with black pepper, garlic salt, lawrys seasoning, Pitt happens rub. Trimmed and seasoned then let sit for 4 almost 5 hours before it went on the smoker. Texas crutch at 148* to finish(203*) 9 hours in total.. 15.8lbs before trim.

If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes

Very nice! I’ve got one in the fridge wet aging. I’m thinking about separating it and making pastrami out of part of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12