Thread: Hobart model #s

Post Likes

Hobart model #s

Can anyone explain to me how Hobart model numbers work? Ive got a few machines I cant find parts or manuals for (thankfully these machines share a lot of parts). One Im dealing with is a CRS-66. With no A on the end I cant find a parts list. This is an older machine and Googling the ML number gets me nowhere. I know that Hobart likes to add up their model numbers (C-44A + RS-22 = CRS-66A) but Im not finding anything. Does Hobart have all their literature in one place where I can search it? Feed me links!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Did you try calling Hobart? My area rep is pretty helpful with parts look up.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 15flounder View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how Hobart model numbers work? Ive got a few machines I cant find parts or manuals for (thankfully these machines share a lot of parts). One Im dealing with is a CRS-66. With no A on the end I cant find a parts list. This is an older machine and Googling the ML number gets me nowhere. I know that Hobart likes to add up their model numbers (C-44A + RS-22 = CRS-66A) but Im not finding anything. Does Hobart have all their literature in one place where I can search it? Feed me links!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure why you cant find parts manual online , its right there on their website , right down to CRS66A
    A C 44 plus a rs22 ....is just a 22 inch pre scrubber attached to the 44
    https://resources.itwfeg.com/sites/r...r/default.aspx

Post Likes
    He's looking for the manual for an old-style crs-66, not the newer -A model, it's still a C44 plus the -22 prewash. The old models used huuuge drive motors, with the wash pump of the C44 section driving the conveyor off the back end of the motor from an attached gearbox.

The -A models use a physically smaller motor and impeller, and have a separate converyor drive motor system that the seal for the tower drive fails and leaks water down onto the drive gearbox, destroying it.

What is wrong with your machines, 15flounder?

Just poked around for the C44 section, good link here. Be aware many parts not available anymore, and for example the wash pump motor/impeller assembly is $ or so. The impeller alone is like $. Poke around that site, bring up each ml# until you see what you need. Many parts are the same across different ml#s.

Link: thesmartpartsestore.hobartservice.com/category/19172/c44-hobart
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-14-2018 at 10:50 AM.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    What Badbozo said.

Here's a clickable link to where he told you to look:

http://thesmartpartsestore.hobartser...172/c44-hobart

Here's a link to their resource center for downloading parts manuals on discontinued conveyor dish machines:

http://resources.itwfeg.com/sites/re...0Products.aspx

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -