Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    Differential pressure sensor that trips when the filter is clogged. Sends me a notification by email through the EIM.
    I was hoping it was something like that. What brand is it, so I can try to find more info.
    There are two ways to do things, Right and Again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    I was hoping it was something like that. What brand is it, so I can try to find more info.
    http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/Pr...eriesADPS-EDPS

I got them for less than $20 each from an internet retailer, I forget which site though. I have the ADPS-08-2-N, set point range 0.08 to 1.20" w.c. The Hoenywell F100 media specifies a filter change at 0.5" WC which is where I have them dialed in at.
    I can't wait to get this place cleaned up and shoot a video of it. They are planning on painting the floor battleship gray and finishing the walls. Still waiting for the plumber to run the gas lines. Just got the roof penetrations done for fresh air and furnace vents, will be connecting those next. Interior ductwork all done, just need to insulate the supplies in the mezzanine because they sweat like pigs. Drains were done by some people that were playing plumber, but didn't know that water can't flow uphill, so I have to redo those as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234