Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    I’m considering the fieldpiece wireless kit. Would love to hear some reviews from you guys that have it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've had them since late last year and I love em. The app can be a little finicky if you lose data connection on your phone, but the recent compatibility with Measure Quick took care of that minor gripe. The range is stellar. I can put the temp probes in the grills of a third floor house and read the data at the condensing units. Or check pressures/superheat while holding a suspect TXV in my hand. And the wireless pipe clamps are great for trying to find a restriction inside of a condensing unit. Just found a clogged filter drier inside a Goodman yesterday. You can open the top, put a clamp on, put top back on and turn the unit on without worrying about wire routing or losing use of your multimeter. If you do go the FP route, do yourself a favor and get some T-fittings so you can put your pressure probes on your gauges while you charge.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Well they apparently work with MQ now, so that may change the whole ball game
    Indeed it does. From what I've been reading, the FP app has garnered the majority of JobLink complaints. I'm pondering picking up the full kit, but will probably just get a few clamps to make my iManifold full wireless and possibly get the kit later. Guess I'll have to start using MQ. I like the idea of using 3 or 4 pipe clamps and mapping them to whatever. The FP clamps will make getting DT a lot easier. Checking for restrictions too.

3. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Who has the best prices on the kit?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Who has the best prices on the kit?
    Kinda hard to beat TruTech Tools, especially with the discount code.
    Even if you can beat them by a few bucks, still buy them from TTT to support what they do.

6. Likes kangaroogod, 270wsm, heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I used the air probes today, and both the MQ app and the FP app had a hard time maintaining connection with the probe a few feet from the phone.

The MQ app did an update, and I was in downtown Chicago, so maybe that was interfering.

I know the key fab for the van struggles downtown, so maybe that was the trouble, but very not pleased about it currently.

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Mine won't even open now
    Gives an error message
    Version 2.1.6

Post Likes
    I’ve used mine twice today. It updated this morning and worked after that. I just tried it now and it seems to be working. That’s the MQ app. I don’t bother with joblink. Not sure if that helps but it rules out a blanket app problem.

Post Likes
    Oh and that’s on iOS.

Post Likes
    I DL'd the MQ app a few days ago. The toolbox showed the iConnect, but the probe manager wouldn't show my probes. I tried starting iConnect and probes first, then MQ, starting MQ first, then iConnect and probes. Never could get the probes to show up. No problems in the iManifold app.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I DL'd the MQ app a few days ago. The toolbox showed the iConnect, but the probe manager wouldn't show my probes. I tried starting iConnect and probes first, then MQ, starting MQ first, then iConnect and probes. Never could get the probes to show up. No problems in the iManifold app.
    I have the same problem with the measurequick app. Iconnect shows connected but the imanifold wireless probes will not connect . I know an older version of the app worked with my phone but it wont work with the 3 android phones I have. All 3 work perfectly with imanifold app though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789