+ Reply to Thread

Thread: turbocor inverter change out

Post Likes

turbocor inverter change out

compressor tt400 any idea on labor involved (hours roughly) to remove and replace an inverter on one of these machines. its on a McQuay wmc chille
    “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” – Henry David Thoreau

It's sad that we have become so accustomed to bad service that we're shocked when we get good service.
    Neil Cavuto

Post Likes
    Decant compressor, remove all top side bits, replace, vac, run and commission. Couple of hours. No more. Always been given a day to complete always seems about right. E

Post Likes
    Yep, you'll be up & running in 8hrs... so long as it isn't a demagged shaft

Post Likes
    well, how long did it take on your first inverter swap? was that your only issue?

Supernova86, you must be mr speedy. lol i'm more along the lines of ChillerR123 & 8 hrs. would be a piece of cake, if it wasn't on top of the chiller.

ChillerR123, finally ran into the de-magnetized shaft... grr... through me for a loop for awhile & finally swapped the entire thing...

Post Likes
    2 hours is pretty quick. You have to isolate the compressor and remove the charge. Then take all the topside components off. I’d say 8 hours for everything.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in