Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    installed new Fujitsu Air Handler unit know giving low suction problem, After analyzing all low pressure related matters i am having trouble understanding why its giving low pressure,Only thing i didnt check for is static pressure, Air Handler unit is Installed to existing York condensing unit M#TCHHD48S41S3A,FUJITSU Air Handler m#FH4821TPSJSN, trying to give much info as possible to solve this problem, I hope this was a well written paragraph & short any suggestions will help,Thanks

Post Likes
    What do you mean by low pressur?

Also, that air handler has a TXV, so what is the subcool.

We need all the info to help you out.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by david912 View Post
    Although your sentences/english may not be prefect, you still deserve to be taken seriously. Some guys take joy in belittling people. Superheat and subcool as well as AHU static pressure would help in determining the answer to your question.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I am not trying to belittle anyone. I'm asking for clarity.
    The purpose of communication in any form is to make your ideas understood. It is the responsibility of the writer to organize the ideas so the reader can get the information. If the writer is not willing to put some effort into it, why should the reader?
    AOP Rules: Rules For Equipment Owners.

Free online load calculator: http://www.loadcalc.net/

There = not here. Their = possessive pronoun. They're = they are
    It's = contraction of it is. Its = the possessive form of it
    Too = also. To = expressing motion. Two = 2
    Then = after that, next. Than = indicates a comparison.
    Questions should end with a question mark "?" Statements end with a period "."

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=joemach;25513051]What do you mean by low pressur?

Also, that air handler has a TXV, so what is the subcool.

We need all the info to help you out.[/QUOTE

Thanks for getting back, This unit has a txv metering device, I was getting about 7-9 degree subcooling, besides not checking static pressure yet, I can't seem to find any other issue then the condensing unit & or lock of air which I doubt, I hope this helps me determine the cause,Thanks again

Post Likes
    I forgot to answer,Low pressure issue,the unit is giving me constant low pressure around 95 psi,I dont want to confuse you, but that's what I am dealing with.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    I am not trying to belittle anyone. I'm asking for clarity.
    The purpose of communication in any form is to make your ideas understood. It is the responsibility of the writer to organize the ideas so the reader can get the information. If the writer is not willing to put some effort into it, why should the reader?
    By reading his post, it seems to me that he may not be fluent in English. I could be wrong, but if so he may not be able to articulate his post the way we would like to see it. It's just needs a little work, we can either try to read between the lines and help or move on to the next one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Life's tough, it's even tougher if your stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12