Post Likes

Running heater when outdoor temp are in the 90sF

Got a nasty VOC issue and I need to do a bake out. https://tinyurl.com/ybwmga2m

I'm in central Texas with temps in low to high 90s with dew points between 69 -73.
    Want to get the indoor temps up before using out side ventilation to keep indoor RH<60.

Question: Can I run the heater of my heat pump when out door temps are in the low to mid 90sF.
    My starting indoor temp will be in in the low 70s at about 45 - 50 RH. I'm concerned about damaging my heat pump.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Wasnt the Molekule supposed to take care of this? What happened with that?

You can run the heat strips but not the heat pump.

Stop making duplicate threads, it's frowned upon here.

3. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    Wasnt the Molekule supposed to take care of this? What happened with that?
    Ask you buddy kmartin78, he seems very pleased.
    My latest resulted were posted months ago.
    Stop making duplicate threads, it's frowned upon here.
    Stop responding with bating negative responses - That's frowned Everywhere - including here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by randyf View Post
    Ask you buddy kmartin78, he seems very pleased.
    My latest resulted were posted months ago.
    His doesnt work either. Even the whole house proto-version. Since you have more accurate and expensive testing apparatus I figured you might have better results of the testing.

Were your results lost in the crash? Last I heard you were waiting for a re-calibrated testing tool.

Stop responding with bating negative responses - That's frowned Everywhere - including here.

Post Likes
    His doesnt work either. Even the whole house proto-version.
    Really. Was that a private conversation between you and him? His last post, that I'm aware of, was full of superlatives for the device.

Since you have more accurate and expensive testing apparatus I figured you might have better results of the testing.
    I don't *have* testing apparatus I rent them - Just like Keith talked of doing and you or anyone else can do.

[QUOTE}Were your results lost in the crash? Last I heard you were waiting for a re-calibrated testing tool.[/QUOTE]
    Some of my post were lost in the crash but they've been summarized since the crash.

[/QUOTE]

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by randyf View Post
    Really. Was that a private conversation between you and him? His last post, that I'm aware of, was full of superlatives for the device.
    Yes, it was a phone call actually. It hasnt proved itself.

I don't *have* testing apparatus I rent them - Just like Keith talked of doing and you or anyone else can do. Some of my post were lost in the crash but they've been summarized since the crash.
    Rent, have, use... it's all the same in the results. Right?

I'll have to go back and read the results at some point. I must have missed them.

Post Likes
    Yes, it was a phone call actually. It hasnt proved itself.
    I'd be curious what Keith's latest impressions are. Last time he posted he was overflowing with accolades about the MoleKule.

Post Likes
    He hasnt been around in a long time. Last I heard he spent the dollars for his new metal ducting and had the new system installed. Then he was side tracked with other unrelated issues.