5 days ago we had an HVAC come out due to a mold smell in our house. I definitely smelled it when I turned on the downstairs ac unit. When the tech inspected the unit he found black mold on evaporation coil and it was the wires were covered with it. I looked at it and agreed with his assessment. The tech said it needed a antifungal cleaning which I agreed to. I am happy to report there is no longer a mold smell however it has been replaced with a strong chemical soapy smell. The tech said it would go away but it is still strong especially when I first turned on the unit. I have to open some windows when I turn on the unit. I called the company and they said it should go away in two weeks. Is there anything that can be done to make the off-gassing process go quicker?