Post Likes

Digicool manifold on ebay

Anyone looking for an AK900, there's a YJ version on eBay right now. Looks well cares for.

Post Likes
    I just recently got a used h10 off of ebay, $125. Due to the fact my pump was loud and the one i got had a loud pump too. I kept it and am getting them both fixed but im done with ebay.

The fix cost more than the machine but at least I’m not paying for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I know there's a lot of talk of trouble with eBay stuff, but remember. The vast majority of stuff is fine, AND if it's not you can return it or eBay will pay for it, so you don't get much more of a guarantee. I've bought a ton of stuff off eBay and only a time or two had to use the guarantee, it's fast and painless. I can't even say that about some supply houses. I'm no eBay cheerleader, just pointing out the guarantee that some might not take advantage of.

Post Likes
    I'm going to list a brand new set of original AK900s before the UEi debacle with velcro and clamp style temp sensors and manifold on Ebay later today, still has the screen protector on them.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    The guarantee i had was that it was the product i ordered. It didnt state anything about working condition. Maybe i could have got a refund anyhow but whos got time for that crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk