Post Likes

H3 Test (PSI) did I pass?

I just took my NC H3 class 1 test through PSI. I知 pretty confident I passed the business exam but the technical part was very challenging. As soon as I finished my exam, no Test Score nor Pass or Fail showed up on screen. When I left the room to turn in my materials the lady said that the results would arrive next week or 2 via Mail. Now I知 home and the anxiety is killing me. I read somewhere that if I failed the test, the computer would致e told me as soon as I finished. Anyone that took the exam (particularly in NC), how did you feel about it? And how quick were you notified if you passed or failed? Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinez4256 View Post
    I just took my NC H3 class 1 test through PSI. I知 pretty confident I passed the business exam but the technical part was very challenging. As soon as I finished my exam, no Test Score nor Pass or Fail showed up on screen. When I left the room to turn in my materials the lady said that the results would arrive next week or 2 via Mail. Now I知 home and the anxiety is killing me. I read somewhere that if I failed the test, the computer would致e told me as soon as I finished. Anyone that took the exam (particularly in NC), how did you feel about it? And how quick were you notified if you passed or failed? Thanks
    If you passed the test your name will be removed from the "eligible to test list" post on the state website. If you passed you will know a few days before you get your letter. If you failed, well you will still be eligible to sit for exam.

I know this thread is a little old. Hope this will help someone else out cause I am sure you know already!