Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettinvr6sc View Post
    I believe this is what David is talking about. I've used before with good results.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jett!

Maybe it's just me, ... But I can't see opening the system up, just to install Armorflex on a Suction line.

That's kinda like a Auto Mechanic telling You that he has to pull the motor out of Your Work Van, ....... In order to put on a new set of tires.

You'll pay him Labor & Material to pull that motor, as well what he wants for the tires.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

2. Likes Jettinvr6sc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Thanks Jett!

Maybe it's just me, ... But I can't see opening the system up, just to install Armorflex on a Suction line.

That's kinda like a Auto Mechanic telling You that he has to pull the motor out of Your Work Van, ....... In order to put on a new set of tires.

You'll pay him Labor & Material to pull that motor, as well what he wants for the tires.
    For one length no I wouldnt. If its all degrading. Yes Id open it.

Im a professional!

4. Likes jayguy, anthonyac1 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    For one length no I wouldn’t. If it’s all degrading. Yes I’d open it.

I’m a professional!
    Good for You Pec.

Myself, ... Unless the Customer requests to pay for the High Dollar Installation, ... I give them options that could save them $$$.

Of Course, ... What work they do get,... Is Done in a Professional Manner.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123