Post Likes

Adding refrigerant (404A) to Duke SUB-CP-TC 60 M

I have Duke SUB-CP-TC 60 M sandwich unit for Subway restaurant. See attached pics. It's not cooling, staying around 56deg, everything is pretty clean. I am not trying to recharge this myself, this is just for my information as I am trying to learn. Which port is used to charge the refrigerant? One port is on left, just before the dryer and other is on the right (see pics). It's not very clear to me which is the low side.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Likes
    The port in front of the dryer is obviously liquid, or "high" side.
    The one on the compressor is called "Process port". It is a low side port.

Post Likes
    I.C.E. this is a 3 week old thread without a response for a reason. DIY... and for a Subway none the less.

4. Likes ECtofix, HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger007 View Post
    I have Duke SUB-CP-TC 60 M sandwich unit for Subway restaurant. See attached pics. It's not cooling, staying around 56deg, everything is pretty clean. I am not trying to recharge this myself, this is just for my information as I am trying to learn. Which port is used to charge the refrigerant? One port is on left, just before the dryer and other is on the right (see pics). It's not very clear to me which is the low side.

Thanks for any help.
    If it's not DIY, you dont need to know which is the low side port. Your tech will know. Quit trying to BS us...