Post Likes

Your primary tool bag choice?

I have a milwaukee back pack thats pretty convenient.
    Leaves your hands free to carry other things but it is heavy
    I have been looking at the veto tech bag but if i remember my ex co workers was pretty heavy....

Post Likes
    Veto bags are nice. Very well built. Carry the best warranty program as long as you purchased through a certified dealer only. I picked up the mini mb2 that I use for diagnostics and pull the large CLC bag out of needed. When my CLC bag is done for, I'll get the veto pro.

Post Likes
    I have the veto mb bag for diagnostics, an the OT MC for anything serious

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingelement View Post
    Veto bags are nice. Very well built. Carry the best warranty program as long as you purchased through a certified dealer only. I picked up the mini mb2 that I use for diagnostics and pull the large CLC bag out of needed. When my CLC bag is done for, I'll get the veto pro.
    I think there are other bags that carry the same or better warranty, including Husky.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    I got the veto pro-pac tech. I do carry most everything I need for installs in it and its a little heavy but the difference is its so well padded on the back and the straps a comfortable. So the weight isnt even a big deal. I think the only reason its heavy at all is just because of what I put in it. The other day my side box wasnt latched and I was taking my usual off ramp and it swung open. My veto flew out of the side and landed on its front side. Sliding maybe 20 to the guard rain and embankment. Not a tool out of place nothing damaged and my bag isnt even scuffed up too bad. Amazing tool bags
    Last edited by Pres1227; 06-10-2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Post Likes
    I have a backpack bag, and 2 hand bags (I forget the brands), but surprisingly my go to is a bag I ordered off Home Depot:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/MagnoGri...-597/205786270

I climb a lot of ladders and have long roofs to walk across, etc. It works well for me as it is small but not too small and has enough pockets to store most everything I need for basic diag and most repairs.