Post Likes

UEi DL429, is it worth it, just for the Summer until the Redfish 550 comes out?

Just wondering if anyone has used the DL429 with the iConnect/ iManifold kit? Is it any good?
    I was told it can stream data instead of snap shots.

I don't want another AC season to pass me by without having a meter that connects to the iConnect kit.

Does the Fieldpiece DMM's connect with their new Smart probe kit? If they do, I may just buy that kit as a back up.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Visit us at Dr. Degree°s HVAC
    or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    I thought we were boycotting UEI for what they did to Doug?
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    I thought we were boycotting UEI for what they did to Doug?
    I know I am boycotting UEI, I wish more guys would!

Post Likes
    Well, that's why I was waiting for the 550, but it seems like Summer may be gone by the time it's released. I want full functionality of the $1500 investment I made. I understand why there's delay on these new and exciting product, but it seems to be a common thread across all of the mfg's. The hype begins, and then there's a long wait, and opportunity passes. I don't need to wait if there's something on the market that works today. Then when the product I want comes out, I will pick that up as well.

As for a boycott, I get the disdain for UEi, but I don't know the full details between the two parties. There wasn't a full story on this, other than UEi stole the AK gauge design from DigiCool Industries. I don't know how exactly that happens without some type of agreement transpiring. It's unfortunate, but from the little bit of information I have to go on, it would seem that DigiCool Industries just signed a bad deal. It sucks, but it's business, and without having first hand knowledge of the deal made, I can't ban together to destroy another company on hearsay.

If Doug ever came out with the iDRSA, I would be game for that too!
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Visit us at Dr. Degree°s HVAC
    or like us on Facebook