Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677071727374757677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Ive got plans for some perforated diffuser inserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe the coldtrap could be made from a microbubble air seperator. Like a Super Vent. The fine SS hairs may do the trick. Plus you have threaded inlet, outlet and vent ports to connect to. It would be cool to have a drain that could be isolated whereby you could release the water, after isolating and warming the trap.
    This was not my idea. It was suggested to me by the guys at Fieldpiece Customer Service, tier 173 , so not very high up. Could be bad info tho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Likes heatingman liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icy78 View Post
    Maybe the coldtrap could be made from a microbubble air seperator. Like a Super Vent. The fine SS hairs may do the trick. Plus you have threaded inlet, outlet and vent ports to connect to. It would be cool to have a drain that could be isolated whereby you could release the water, after isolating and warming the trap.
    This was not my idea. It was suggested to me by the guys at Fieldpiece Customer Service, tier 173 , so not very high up. Could be bad info tho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ^
    Don't step on my favorite part of the Constitution just to point out your favorite part.

Political Correctness is forced on you because you have forgotten decency.

Technically speaking, they are all heat pumps.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677071727374757677