+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Post Likes

Help

I use Tapatalk on my phone primarily. It keeps saying this every time I open it up to use HVAC Talk. I logged out then back in. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. I don’t get any updates from HVAC Talk either. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalman0880 View Post
    I use Tapatalk on my phone primarily. It keeps saying this every time I open it up to use HVAC Talk. I logged out then back in. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. I don’t get any updates from HVAC Talk either. Suggestions would be appreciated.

WOW!

I Swear that I had nothing to do with it, & I doubt that Beenthere, or Ga- did either.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes

5. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Copy that. Thanks dad.

7. Likes Dad liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Any idea on when this might get resolved. My phone has since done 2 or 3 updates on TapaTalk. Thanks.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    We are waiting on IT to upgrade the site for GDPR. Until they make this fix TapaTalk will not work.

We are still waiting on this. Ever since the crash and loss of data the parent company has clamped down on access rights and how testing of new updates are done. They must build a second testing platform then apply any updates to that to make sure we don't crash again. Would be easier to save a backup then apply the updates if you asked me but it's not up to me or Robb out IT Guru who can't be granted access.

Reality is... it will be done one day but not today. No amount of screaming, discussion or politics can make it go any faster. Total shame IMO

10. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The Technology of Today, ..... Don't leave home without it. Don't Breath, Eat, Think, Sleep, Work, .... "It's All Good!", ... At least till the next Hack, Virus, etc., & Don't even think about the possibility of a "Carrington Class" Solar Flare, or an EMP Blast.

Dang! We'd have to do our "Load Calculations" with pen & paper, ... If there was anything left to Calculate for.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Appreciate the update. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in