Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    I suspect the tariff are nothing but another tax and we all gonna pay for it. I doubt corporations will close shop overseas and move back cause the tariff, they will pass the cost to consumers.
    I would like to see Trumps tax returns cause I also suspect most of the things he is doing are to his own benefit, it would be so easy and legal for a president to manipulate the economy and reap the rewards.
    You mean like Obama and Clinton that at one time had net worths of less than $500k and are now worth 10's of millions of $.

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Trump is smart enough to know trade wars are not good for any country. He is using our economic strength to negotiate fair trade agreements. Economic strength is not measured in this case with reference to debt but the cash value of what we buy and total we spend. No country comes close to our economic power and Trump doesn't want us to blow that advantage. He is using the leverage we have to get sensible deals. It is impossible to believe we are getting fair deals now or that we are taking advantage of others or they would be the ones starting a "trade war". Why shouldn't we use our leverage to make good deals?
    I'm all for a legitimate guest worker program. We also need a balanced budget amendment. The polecats will never balance the budget unless forced to.

4. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    You mean like Obama and Clinton that at one time had net worths of less than $500k and are now worth 10's of millions of $.
    I dont care about Obama,Clinton,Bush or Edgar J hoover,thats water under the bridge nothing we can do about it, At least most former presidents have released their income info Trump has not, first he said he was being audited and later he flat out refused.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

6. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Please equate Trump's tax returns to trade wars. That's a good question but you will not answer it. I do care about the low lives you mentioned because each of them contributed to screwing up the country for their own greedy benefit but you don't care about that. WHY!!!!???????

8. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    Please equate Trump's tax returns to trade wars. That's a good question but you will not answer it. I do care about the low lives you mentioned because each of them contributed to screwing up the country for their own greedy benefit but you don't care about that. WHY!!!!???????
    Read my prior post! Trump has a history for being a guy with low morals, I dont trust him more than any other crook on his position and based on prior history, he could be using presidential power to hurt a market segment while put his money on another part of the market.
    There is not better place for the working men than the union! 100% UA the only HVAC union!

Post Likes
    .............. screwing up the country for their own greedy benefit but you don't care about that. WHY!!!!???????
    First there is no proof, just conspiracies, second they are not in position of power and there is nothing we can do about it.

Post Likes
    LOL

He is under such close scrutiny, he couldn't possibly do that without getting busted.

Read my prior post! Trump has a history for being a guy with low morals, I dont trust him more than any other crook on his position and based on prior history, he could be using presidential power to hurt a market segment while put his money on another part of the market.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    You say no proof on those three bozos but suspect Trump for what he might do. You can't be serious. There isn't enough memory on the net to store the proof on J. Edgar Hoover alone not to mention the other two and all you have on Trump is a gut feeling about what he might do. Hoover kept his job by blackmailing everyone in the government including presidents and he had files on everyone including MLK. All his files surfaced after he died and you are not aware of this. He was one of the most dangerous criminals in the history of this country and you don't care.
    Are you worried about what Trump might not do?

13. Likes BBeerme, DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    You say no proof on those three bozos but suspect Trump for what he might do. You can't be serious. There isn't enough memory on the net to store the proof on J. Edgar Hoover alone not to mention the other two and all you have on Trump is a gut feeling about what he might do. Hoover kept his job by blackmailing everyone in the government including presidents and he had files on everyone including MLK. All his files surfaced after he died and you are not aware of this. He was one of the most dangerous criminals in the history of this country and you don't care.
    Are you worried about what Trump might not do?
    If you want to linger on the past that's your prerogative, I rather focus on current events and Trumps inability to tell the truth worries me, maybe he would end up being the knight in shinning armor you made him out to be,wait and see.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    LOL

He is under such close scrutiny, he couldn't possibly do that without getting busted.
    Talking about a guy that thinks he can get away with anything.

Post Likes
    Talking about a guy that thinks he can get away with anything.
    If you are trying to say that Trump did not understand the life of a politician, then I would agree with that.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

17. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    I wish libs would quit the broken record about Trump being a habitual liar and provide some examples. Baseless allegations are worn out. The list of his campaign promises he has kept is long and impressive. He hasn't given up on the others he made such as the wall. He has only altered his thinking on one that I know of but hasn't totally abandoned his promise.
    He has kept more campaign promises than all the democrats in history combined so if that makes him a knight in shining armor so be it but I never said that. According to Obama Trump must have a magic wand because Trump has brought jobs back that Obama said would take a magic wand.

19. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    And it probably bears no resemblance to the size of his hands.

PHM
    --------

I wish libs would quit the broken record about Trump being a habitual liar and provide some examples. Baseless allegations are worn out. The list of his campaign promises he has kept is long and impressive. He hasn't given up on the others he made such as the wall. He has only altered his thinking on one that I know of but hasn't totally abandoned his promise.
    He has kept more campaign promises than all the democrats in history combined so if that makes him a knight in shining armor so be it but I never said that. According to Obama Trump must have a magic wand because Trump has brought jobs back that Obama said would take a magic wand.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast