Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Yes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirjutt52 View Post
    Maxium Concentration at maximum load remained around 58%
    Is this for both of them, or just the one with the high level in sight glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    What are you doing to determine the 55 to 58% concentration? Are you using what is displayed on the control panel or are you taking a sample? If you are taking a sample, do you need to use a vacuum pump to obtain it?

Post Likes
    ON Panel as well in sample.Purge pump is not being used frequently for this

Post Likes
    With the wealth of info we do not have I am making the assumption there probably was nothing wrong with the machine. If it can make setpoint with 58% strong solution it must be doing amazingly well. A full sight glass at that concentration is to be expected. I still question whether the 58% is the strong solution. The panel gives the strong concentration but a vacuum pump must be used to obtain a strong sample. Your answer says sometime we use the pump but not often. Any sample obtained without the pump would be a dilute sample. I suggest you not add any more "demin" water or LiBr. I am also assuming you have little to no hands on absorption experience. York/JCI has some pretty good manuals that explain the operation of the machine and what you should expect to see. Find them and start studying. You must have at least one because your model # answer came straight off the cover.

Post Likes
    One of them

Post Likes
    What is the form # of your manual? It will be near the top on the front cover.

What is the model # of just your machine?
    Last edited by LiBrman; 06-06-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Post Likes
    Dear,
    Can you please suggest about My chiller observation?
    We have two Steam Absortion chillers with LiBr and Demi water as main component. Currently in summer season we have capacity limitation with one chiller. Vacuum of chiller is ok, as we increase steam Strong solution increased upto 85 C, Refrigerant pan also overflow but sligjt change in Chilled water Supply temperature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12