Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Scoobie you have the nerve to talk about checks and balances after 8 years of a high level crook in office not checked on anything and then get pissed because Trump beat the master crook. Where were you when Hillary threw secrets around like candy, took huge sums of money from anyone she could scam and Obama crapped on the constitution daily? Where the hell were your checks and balances? Don't forget the IRS scam. That doesn't mention the weaponizing of the DOJ for political purpose. There is enough evidence coming to light now about the low life liberals that you are one of the very few on here bothering to defend the "deplorable" democrats.
    There is no way 70% of the people think Trump is dirty. The big blue wave is turning into the BIG RED RAGE" and I love it.

2. Likes BBeerme, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I am not sure...

Whether Scoobie is a simple-minded person who just does not see the larger picture of corruption the left has played out...

OR...

Someone that likes to play dumb... then take pot-shots...

Time will tell... whether Scoobie learns or refuses to learn...
    The TRUTH about the left!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

4. Likes WAYNE3298 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I am not sure...

Whether Scoobie is a simple-minded person who just does not see the larger picture of corruption the left has played out...

OR...

Someone that likes to play dumb... then take pot-shots...

Time will tell... whether Scoobie learns or refuses to learn...
    The TRUTH about the left!
    And I am unsure if you are either a simple minded person who just does not see the fact that both sides of the aisle are corrupt, at very similar levels of corruption... or you just like play around with people on ARP

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post

I am unsure...
    Fixed it for you DavidA...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    When it becomes obvious that the side you wish to support is so corrupt you can't do it without looking like a moron it is a common democrat trick to revert to the old diversion that everyone is corrupt. That won't work here because Trump is not corrupt. There are corrupt republicans but a few are not. I don't know of one democrat politician that has one speck of honesty. There isn't one of them I would stand next to or anywhere near in a thunder storm.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    When it becomes obvious that the side you wish to support is so corrupt you can't do it without looking like a moron it is a common democrat trick to revert to the old diversion that everyone is corrupt. That won't work here because Trump is not corrupt. There are corrupt republicans but a few are not. I don't know of one democrat politician that has one speck of honesty. There isn't one of them I would stand next to or anywhere near in a thunder storm.
    I am not singling out Trump, but he isn't a saint for sure. If you don't see how both sides are corrupt... I don't really know what to say, other than grow up.

Post Likes
    David I'll grow up if you wise up. There is no requirement for sainthood in the oval office. Trying to backdoor diminish Trump will not work with me and a lot of other folks. We see where the corruption is and we don't like it no matter where it is. Vote the corrupt out, all of them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    David I'll grow up if you wise up. There is no requirement for sainthood in the oval office. Trying to backdoor diminish Trump will not work with me and a lot of other folks. We see where the corruption is and we don't like it no matter where it is. Vote the corrupt out, all of them.
    Again, I didn't single Trump out, nor did I say he himself was corrupt (although to at least some extent I am sure he is, but I do not worry about that so much, I am more concerned with corruption on the whole). My main point is that both sides of the aisle are corrupt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie View Post
    I believe trump is dirty....and keeping the pressure on him is good government.
    scoobie is dirty, I believe.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

12. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Trump is doing everything within his power to get the heat off himself..... but.. there are just too many people who have seen enough to believe that these investigations need to continue. He is already floating really close to the obstruction of justice line... not a whole lot he can do without crossing that line and bringing a sh*tstorm down upon himself.

China.. these loans... Ivankas trademarks... the guy is dirty as poor white trailer trash.... his russian connections... money laundering... which may be the road the MULE is headed down.

Doin everthing he can.... but I am sure he has at least one person around keeping him from crossing a line that he cant step back across.
    corn, you are so full of shirt! Bengahzi, plutonium, IRS, DOJ, email server, did you sleep through the real nasty stuff your hero promulgated?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Is it fake news if 70 percent plus of america thinks its true ??? lol
    fifty percent still believe the world is flat. Prove me wrong.

twelve posts and I have posted three responses to stupid posts by others. SMH

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

15. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    fifty percent still believe the world is flat. Prove me wrong.

twelve posts and I have posted three responses to stupid posts by others. SMH
    IMO... it is that last frantic gasp for liberal leftist air... knowing they are going down for the third (and maybe last) time...
    Clinging to things that are proven to be self destructive... because change is scary... and life is scary... and Trump is scary... and work is scary... and accountability is scary... and growing up is scary... etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    corn, you are so full of shirt! Bengahzi, plutonium, IRS, DOJ, email server, did you sleep through the real nasty stuff your hero promulgated?
    Benghazi, Plutonium, IRS, DOJ, Email Server... no.. I have not slept thru those ... but it appears.. due to the inaction of the republicans in power... that they are nothing burgers........

Benghazi was investigated... what... 7-8 times........ by republicans....... nothing came of it. email... its been investigated ad nauseum....... nothing... plutonium...... investigated years ago and I suppose its been looked at recently...... or at least a few months ago....... again.... nothing......

Looks to me like if there was something to these stories... there would be some indictments...... looks to me like if there was something to these stories they would be in the news more than just being dragged up and spit out when another Trump crisis erupts.......

Dont worry though... they will be dragged up at the mid terms.... then disappear again... then dragged up at the next pres election... and dropped again....... lol

I wonder if the LOCK HER UP chant will be a part of the Trump 2020 campaign. You know if it is that the rubes will fall for it.

"Im gonna get Hillary this term, I promise"..... lol
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast