Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Benghazi, Plutonium, IRS, DOJ, Email Server... no.. I have not slept thru those ... but it appears.. due to the inaction of the republicans in power... that they are nothing burgers........

Benghazi was investigated... what... 7-8 times........ by republicans....... nothing came of it. email... its been investigated ad nauseum....... nothing... plutonium...... investigated years ago and I suppose its been looked at recently...... or at least a few months ago....... again.... nothing......

Looks to me like if there was something to these stories... there would be some indictments...... looks to me like if there was something to these stories they would be in the news more than just being dragged up and spit out when another Trump crisis erupts.......

Dont worry though... they will be dragged up at the mid terms.... then disappear again... then dragged up at the next pres election... and dropped again....... lol

I wonder if the LOCK HER UP chant will be a part of the Trump 2020 campaign. You know if it is that the rubes will fall for it.

"Im gonna get Hillary this term, I promise"..... lol
    Did you miss the bodies coming home, ignore the military grunts that said they were instructed to stand down, the conservative 501c3's that said they waited years for approval? Weapons to Mexico that are still killing our people? I am hoping he has her and her roommate, bho, in jail for the midterm celebrations.

The indictments are coming, or else, the republic falls.

There have been NO, let me help you, NO Trump eruptions. Only money in everyone's pocket (tax cuts), Korea at the table, decreased regulation (cost to business), yuge stock market increase, etc.

All bho and mccain gave us was tarp and 10 trillion in debt.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Aint nothing coming rcstl.... sorry man..... but it just aint gonna happen.

It doesnt matter who said what... who did this... who did that...... If they were gonna do something about any of those things you listed... they would have already done it. With all the heat coming down on trump the past year...... any of those... could have been used to deflect americas attention away from him and the accusations surrounding his campaign.

Next term... we'll get em next time... I promise....... I vow to lock her up... maybe... lol

rc... I am not going to say for sure that nothing will ever come out of any of those things..... but man... you have been around as long or longer than I have..... and you know... that if something was gonna happen... it would have happened.

Saving it up for the mid terms...... like I said above...... yea.. its all gonna be dragged up at the mid terms....... but nothing is going to come of it. A committee.. another investigation... and then after the election is over...... poof... investigation complete... outcome... inconclusive...... lol "We'll hit upon this again in 2019"
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    HAGA... Hillary aint goin anywhere... lol

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    and obummer.... lol.... he is evidently going to netflix...... more subversive propaganda flooding the entertainment industry...... subliminal messaging... aimed at americas youth....

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    How about if it was a lightening storm, and that dem was taller than you?

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE3298 View Post
    When it becomes obvious that the side you wish to support is so corrupt you can't do it without looking like a moron it is a common democrat trick to revert to the old diversion that everyone is corrupt. That won't work here because Trump is not corrupt. There are corrupt republicans but a few are not. I don't know of one democrat politician that has one speck of honesty. There isn't one of them I would stand next to or anywhere near in a thunder storm.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Did you really need the " If you were a real tech " ??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    and obummer.... lol.... he is evidently going to netflix...... more subversive propaganda flooding the entertainment industry...... subliminal messaging... aimed at americas youth....
    I heard one of his first titles is going to be "I Left My Friend in Benghazi." It will go downhill from there.

"Honey, did you get the (c) emails?" What does the c stand for. I can't recall, I don't remember. I didn't intend anything.

"Sweety, why are you glowing?"

"I Left My Ambassador in Libya"

And the ever popular, "Is Sasquach Real?"

Ending with "Everyone Check Their Wallet".

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    I think, based on Corny's posts...
    That Corny has not morals or standards...
    Rather right and wrong for Corny...
    Are based on who gets held accountable.

Typical of modern America... no morals at all...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123