Post Likes

Houston area veteran HVAC apprentice

I am new to the industry. I am looking for a individual that I can apprentice under to learn the trade. I have all my own hand tools,gauges,and power tools needed. I am new so no one will bring me on due to my lack of experience. I am asking for an opportunity. I’m already have my era 608 universal certification. As well as NATE core and my IAQ cert.

I want to be in this industry, but I have been told I am unqualified at every turn.

I am veteran of the military and I will do what ever is asked of me.

I am just asking for an opportunity.

Thank you to whomever reads this.

Post Likes
    welcome to houston... local 211, you can call tuesday let them know your a vet take a math test they can help you find a job or you can call a few contractors and try to get hired on before they can help, if I were you i would call Johnson Controls first then letsos/gowan/graco/strauss/hcl (not in any real order) let them know your a vet and looking for a job and im sure you can get something pretty much everyones hiring right now.

Post Likes
    Welcome to the industry. Send me a copy or your resume. rjohnson@servicesgroup.pro

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonr1 View Post
    Welcome to the industry. Send me a copy or your resume. rjohnson@servicesgroup.pro
    I apologize for the late reply. I have tried to send an email with my resume. But it got filtered back saying mailbox does not exist. I got rid of the .pro and added .com. Hopefully that worked.

Post Likes
    click the link or copy and paste. That email been active for 10 years and I use it daily. People tend to forget the "s" in servicesgroup…. you can send to me via gmail mepservices.rj@gmail.com as last resort.

Richard