+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Bosch - what else can I use ?

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes

No Bosch - what else can I use ?

I like Water Furnace but I don't have a local distributor (that I know of anyway) - but wait; let me back up:

I need a 2 ton high efficiency geo split system. FHP/Bosch tell me that an SM air handler for the system I need is 30 days out. The local salesman whispers that that is probably lean - it could be six weeks.

It's June in NJ - the customer cannot wait a month for cooling and I don't want to risk it being 1.5 months.

Who else makes a geo split system? The goal here is to get super performance AND avoid having any pressurized water in the attic.

Thanks.
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    The Carrier units are a joint venture with Bosch. Call CENE see what they have in stock.

Post Likes
    ICP has geo units manufactured by Bosch. Including splits.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    You say your in NJ? I’m sure climatemaster makes something that would work for you. A company called sassmoore is the local rep they are just over the walt whitman in south jersey. Theyll probably wont sell directly to you but you could probably work something out through your employer i would imagine

Post Likes
    i think he's the Boss lol

Post Likes
    I think Trane''s geo's are Water Furnaces...
    Verify that, I am not sure.

If cost is not an issue... the Trane guy might be able to help.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    I know Glenn Sass! Is he still alive?

Sassmore and Associates - I used to do a ton of business with them.

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bglenn525 View Post
    You say your in NJ? I’m sure climatemaster makes something that would work for you. A company called sassmoore is the local rep they are just over the walt whitman in south jersey. Theyll probably wont sell directly to you but you could probably work something out through your employer i would imagine
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I know Glenn Sass! Is he still alive?

Sassmore and Associates - I used to do a ton of business with them.

PHM
    -----------
    i’m not sure...we do a ton of business with them too. Most of the watersource buildings we service were sassmoore installs back in the 80’s and 90’s. A few guys i work with use to work for them

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in