Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I don't pretend to be a constitutional scholar but like most people I do know it was structured to protect us from a run away government. The government under the Obama administration ran away like I have never seen or heard. It was not up to the FBI to decide whether Crooked H. should be charged but they should have recommended to the DOJ that she should be. It is not right for the FBI to see to it that a low level Trump campaign worker be boozed up and fed false information (the Russians had the lost Hillary emails) and then get him drunk again and trick him into repeating what he was told so they had ammunition for a phony investigation. The government was set up to prevent that crap and as far as I'm concerned when they do it their actions are unconstitutional.
    Look close at the case of the Missouri governor. There is no evidence to support the claims against him but the low life liberals took it to court anyway.
    The charges were dropped because the judge ruled the prosecuting atty would be required to take the stand. If the charges were legit why would that be a problem.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    There are a couple of simple facts that elevate Mueller from inferior to principle.

First, he is operating without supervision. Secondly, is the amount of indictments he has already handed down.
    He has virtually the same supervision clause as the one that was in Morrison v Olson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12