Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 23 of 23
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,939
    Post Likes
    Did they at least install the heater package with the arrow in the same direction as air flow?

  2. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,158
    Post Likes
    In my area it is not allowed PEROID.
    But as you say each state is differeant

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    784
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    In my area it is not allowed PEROID.
    But as you say each state is differeant
    What are you talking about? Nothing is double lugged in that picture. Each breaker has 2 wires.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  4. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
  5. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    2,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Highheadpressur View Post
    The coil was leaking is all I know. and its and R-22 system.
    Why not just replace the Coil?
    And LOL! Clean up that "Hack Wiring Job"?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Hamersville, Ohio
    Posts
    2,950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    maybe that's all the guy could do with it due to wiring length or some other factor.

    i'd have a very neat and orderly wiring setup, too, that would prevent having to dig around HV terminals. That guy obviously didnt do that.
    Per the NEC, .... As long as the A.H./ Heater package circuits are protected protected by a Breaker in the Main Panel, ... Properly made Splices could have been made in the cabinet, where the Breaker assembly could have been properly Installed.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.


    "You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)


    We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

    (AC-DC Lyrics)

  7. Likes ga-hvac-tech, HVAC_Marc liked this post
  8. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,158
    Post Likes
    look at the top of the breakers you have the 220 feeder comeing in to them and the ogrange 220 romex comeing out of the same lugs

  9. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,158
    Post Likes
    And the hazardous wireing job you see in my area the inspector would make it be redone and cleaned up.
    And the breakers set up so they can be shut off or turned on from the front of the unit with the doors on

  10. Likes DavidDeBord, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
  11. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    784
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    look at the top of the breakers you have the 220 feeder comeing in to them and the ogrange 220 romex comeing out of the same lugs
    I'm concerned with your eye sight each breaker has 2 wires. Nothing is double lugged.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  12. Likes HVAC_Marc, kdean1 liked this post
  13. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Billington Heights, NY
    Posts
    20,923
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pctech View Post
    look at the top of the breakers you have the 220 feeder comeing in to them and the ogrange 220 romex comeing out of the same lugs
    No you dont! Get off your phone and look on a screen that's larger than 4".

    Doesnt your phone have spell check? geez...

  14. Likes kdean1, Highheadpressur liked this post
  15. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    18,374
    Post Likes
    At least they put a collar between the top of the unit and the bottom of the duct. Helps in getting the door on and off and probably helps the air flow.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.