Post Likes

MCS Config Software

Hi,
    I'm looking for someone who may have a copy of the MCS Config software they could send me. I have an older installation that I need to make changes in, and its beyond the abilities of the MCS Connect program. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

2. Likes malikjan73 liked this post
    Post Likes
    If anyone is able to help out, it would be much appreciated. I've been limping the system by, but I really need to be able to dig deeper into it. Thanks again for any help/advice given!

Post Likes
    Just by Googling it you are directed to their download page on the website with links to the software.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    Just by Googling it you are directed to their download page on the website with links to the software.

kontrol out
    And, by clicking on the link, you are asked to fill out your user name and password. BT, DT.

Post Likes
    This site does not allow requests of licensed / copyrighted software to be shared, if that is what you are looking for you should just move along. If it is freeware disregard.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    I've been to their MCS Connect class in Cape Coral, FL.. During the class, MCS Config was brought up.. It is only offered to OEMs.. ex.. AAON..

If you need config work done, best call MCS tech support and have TeamViewer running on your laptop..

They will download the hex file using Connect, make any changes nessesary and upload it for you..

They have some of the best tech support guys I have ever talked to.. but be warned..

Not sure what unit you're working on, but AAON is picky.. if it's a chiller MCS will help you out.. If it's a AAON RTU, MCS won't touch it and your forced to talk to Daniel B. at AAON.. he writes the configs..