Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dave sulz View Post
    Why is tho ild gas cock still in. Violation in nj
    That would depend upon the Local Jurisdiction Dave, ... some Allow it & Some don't.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisevansac View Post
    Speaking of armaflex. Im tired of going back to my installs a year later and finding my black duct tape and rubatex eaten away by the sun and weather. Ive thought about trying the white uv coating. What say you.
    We just transitioned to the white EZ Pull linesets - so much more durable and the ones weve used for the last few years for Mitsubishi jobs hold up against the weather much better. The only trick is finding he right white tape - Polyken makes a nice white tape that literally says lineset tape on the packaging.

3. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Beautiful work as always. Your linesets are looking amazing!

Post Likes
    They make new armaflex that is UV rated. I hate that white UV paint. Makes the job look like crap in my opinion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123