Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes

"Danger, bridge out ahead"

......says the Word of God.

“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."

Matthew 7:13,14

"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

Joshua 24:15

2. Likes DavidDeBord, ga-hvac-tech, cehs, BNME8EZ liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post

“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."

"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

AMEN Juan!!!!

And I Fully Agree, about The Danger & The Bridge being Out.

Problem is, the Majority of Mankind, has put the pedal to the metal, & they Ignored the "Sign".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

4. Likes cehs liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post

If one takes the two highlited sentences above... and considers them...

One could decide that making ME the only focus... rather than making the leadership of a higher power at least a side focus...

Leads to destruction (personal destruction)...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    If one takes the two highlited sentences above... and considers them...

One could decide that making ME the only focus... rather than making the leadership of a higher power at least a side focus...

Leads to destruction (personal destruction)...
    HUH???????

You need to translate that Ga-
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    HUH???????

You need to translate that Ga-
    Does it suggest the easy road is not the road to God???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    Does it suggest the easy road is not the road to God???
    Actually, ... It upsets the more than 500 Sects of "Christianity's" Apple-cart.

"Come as You are!", ... "We're All Blessed!", "Name it & Claim it!", "MeFirst!", ..... All go up in Smoke.

Man's Version of The Way, is "Easy".

And very soon, Judging from the ever Increasing, as well as rapidly coming Birth Pains, .... The more than 500 Sects of "Christianity", Catholicism, & the At least Ten Sects of "Judaism", .... Once they are tested to see "if" what was proclaimed with their lips, is truly in their heart, ...... They will seek to save their physical lives, & Fall Away.

Ga-, ... The "Salt of the Earth", lost it's Flavor long ago.

If it Truly were Serving, Living, & Witnessing of The Way of It's Creator, King, LORD of LORDs, Redeemer, Judge, & Savior,.... Then Poverty, Immorality,Greed, War, & more would be occurrences that would Shock The People.

A Major Atrocity/ Evil is what catches Peoples Attention Now.

"Christian America" has become Numb, to the individual that lives in the neighborhood, that is in Need.

I Physically Experienced TBN Type Churches, in My Area, refuse to help an individual cuz' they either didn't belong to their Cultish Gathering, or cuz' all of their $$$ was going in to "Church Programs", etc.

"Easy Road"?

Brother, many a Bombed out road overseas, soon, ... Will appear to be finely maintained Super Highways in comparison to what is coming.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Actually, ... It upsets the more than 500 Sects of "Christianity's" Apple-cart.

"Come as You are!", ... "We're All Blessed!", "Name it & Claim it!", "MeFirst!", ..... All go up in Smoke.

Man's Version of The Way, is "Easy".

And very soon, Judging from the ever Increasing, as well as rapidly coming Birth Pains, .... The more than 500 Sects of "Christianity", Catholicism, & the At least Ten Sects of "Judaism", .... Once they are tested to see "if" what was proclaimed with their lips, is truly in their heart, ...... They will seek to save their physical lives, & Fall Away.

Ga-, ... The "Salt of the Earth", lost it's Flavor long ago.

If it Truly were Serving, Living, & Witnessing of The Way of It's Creator, King, LORD of LORDs, Redeemer, Judge, & Savior,.... Then Poverty, Immorality,Greed, War, & more would be occurrences that would Shock The People.

A Major Atrocity/ Evil is what catches Peoples Attention Now.

"Christian America" has become Numb, to the individual that lives in the neighborhood, that is in Need.

I Physically Experienced TBN Type Churches, in My Area, refuse to help an individual cuz' they either didn't belong to their Cultish Gathering, or cuz' all of their $$$ was going in to "Church Programs", etc.

"Easy Road"?

Brother, many a Bombed out road overseas, soon, ... Will appear to be finely maintained Super Highways in comparison to what is coming.
    Here is a thought David DB...
    I do not remember the reference... Scripture goes something like this:

"...deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Me daily..."
    (Jesus Christ speaking)
    Suggests we all have difficulties in our lives... and that we need to learn to live with them... rather than living in denial!

Wonder where that fits into the 'faiths' noted in highlites above???

However, IMO...
    In the two underlined above... IF (big word IF is), attached to humility that comes from understanding God has something I NEED (I am a failure in my own strength)...
    Well those can be true statements.
    Problem is... if one takes the humility and God part out... and leaves only the 'me' part... well they become false statements.

I am not sure we have 'Christian America' much anymore... even down here in the so called 'Bible belt South'... there are less and less folks that have a faith... other than the "Sunday morning 'Nod to God' crowd".

Personal opinion: Folks are gonna have to choose to WALK the faith (which is gonna require 'me' is not the central and only focus of ones life)... before we have a Christian nation again.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Here is a thought David DB...
    I do not remember the reference... Scripture goes something like this:

"...deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Me daily..."
    (Jesus Christ speaking)
    Suggests we all have difficulties in our lives... and that we need to learn to live with them... rather than living in denial!

Wonder where that fits into the 'faiths' noted in highlites above???

However, IMO...
    In the two underlined above... IF (big word IF is), attached to humility that comes from understanding God has something I NEED (I am a failure in my own strength)...
    Well those can be true statements.
    Problem is... if one takes the humility and God part out... and leaves only the 'me' part... well they become false statements.

I am not sure we have 'Christian America' much anymore... even down here in the so called 'Bible belt South'... there are less and less folks that have a faith... other than the "Sunday morning 'Nod to God' crowd".

Personal opinion: Folks are gonna have to choose to WALK the faith (which is gonna require 'me' is not the central and only focus of ones life)... before we have a Christian nation again.
    Difficulties?

Brother, Ponder on the fact that He said Pick up your Cross & Follow Me. The Cross was an Instrument of a Hideous, Agonizing & Slow Death.

How many "Christians" & Catholics are even Vaguely taught, that their "Proclaimed Faith" could be a Death Sentence for them, even here in the Modern Rome of the World? After all, .... All of the Horrific Evil happens overseas doesn't it, or, ... At least it used to.

And now, since "Christianity" & Catholicism, even Accept Practicing Homosexuals, Transgenderism, Abortion, & even Un-restricted Sex amongst Our Youth, (Several churches in Cinti., Ohio...Hand out Condoms to their Youth, as well as Assist them if the Rubber ever gets a Hole in it, with Abortion Counseling). Some of the same "churches" in Cinti., Ohio, are also trying to receive the Ability to start "Needle Exchange Programs" WTH!!!!!

But, .... They're "Christian",... Right? And from that very broad application of a Generalized term, .... They are also going to Heaven. Right?

That is So Very Wrong Ga-, & yet this All Inclusive, All Accepting, "Hey Do It Your Way, ... It's Ok!" Concept of "Christianity" is going to cause Multiple Millions to Fall Away, ... Very Soon.

Juan's Post is Absolutely Correct, & Truthful.

Because of Paul, "Christianity" Ignored a very Basic Explanation of The Way, as well as The Law, .......Taught by He, who "Christianity" in it's more than 500 ways, claims to Follow, Love, & Believe in. :

Mat 22:34 But the Pharisees, when they heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, gathered themselves together.
    Mat 22:35 One of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, testing him.
    Mat 22:36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the law?”
    Mat 22:37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’
    Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
    Mat 22:39 A second likewise is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
    Mat 22:40 The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

Exo 20:1 God spoke all these words, saying,
    Exo 20:2 “I am Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
    Exo 20:3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
    Exo 20:4 “You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
    Exo 20:5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me,
    Exo 20:6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    Exo 20:7 “You shall not take the name of Yahweh your God in vain, for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
    Exo 20:8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    Exo 20:9 You shall labor six days, and do all your work,
    Exo 20:10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahweh your God. You shall not do any work in it, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your livestock, nor your stranger who is within your gates;
    Exo 20:11 for in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day, and made it holy.
    Exo 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land which Yahweh your God gives you.
    Exo 20:13 “You shall not murder.
    Exo 20:14 “You shall not commit adultery.
    Exo 20:15 “You shall not steal.
    Exo 20:16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
    Exo 20:17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

That Law,is a Covenant, which is Confirmed more than 3 times, in The Scriptures, Ga-, And The Messiah Absolutely Held it Up, yet, .. "Christianity" denies this, because of some wacked out Adulation for the so called 13th Apostle, that the Catholics Canonized in to the New Testament.

Any Laws, any references to Any Evil,in The Scriptures No Longer Applies, in Today's "churches"....... Cuz' They Are "Christian".

Mat 10:34 “Don’t think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn’t come to send peace, but a sword.
    Mat 10:35 For I came to set a man at odds against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
    Mat 10:36 A man’s foes will be those of his own household.
    Mat 10:37 He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me isn’t worthy of me.
    Mat 10:38 He who doesn’t take his cross and follow after me, isn’t worthy of me.

Mat 16:24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
    Mat 16:25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, and whoever will lose his life for my sake will find it.
    Mat 16:26 For what will it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his life? Or what will a man give in exchange for his life?
    Mat 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will render to everyone according to his deeds.

Matter of Fact, .... Constantine the Great made a LIAR out of The Holy One of Yisrael, cuz' he & his Pagan "church" claims that Yeshuah was crucified, died, & was buried, on Good Friday, & that he rose from the dead before sunrise Sunday.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, .... That's Not Three Days & Three Nights.

Mat_12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Yet, ... "Christianity" dutifully gathers on the Pagan First Day of the Week, to Honor a False Resurrection of before dawn Sunday, & also Easter.

The Way is, as Juan Correctly posted, only found through " the narrow gate", & even more this is Absolutely Correct, as Juan posted:

" For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it." And that also Explains why only a Remnant will enter the Eternal Kingdom.

The Way, isn't "Jewish" as the at least Ten Sects of Judaism, so arrogantly, & Falsely Claim. Neither is The Way "Catholic" for that Faith is The Whore Of Paganism.

The Way isn't "Christianity", with it's more than 500 widely different, heretical, & bickering Sects.

And The Way Absolutely isn't Islam with it's at least 2 Sects.

The Way, ... Is Found spoken of more than 100 Times in The Scriptures, & it is Absolutely in PLAIN Sight.

The Way is Yisrael, & even Paul correctly stated so in Ephesians :

Eph 2:11 Therefore remember that once you, the Gentiles in the flesh, who are called “uncircumcision” by that which is called “circumcision”, (in the flesh, made by hands);
    Eph 2:12 that you were at that time separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
    Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off are made near in the blood of Christ.

As far as becoming a "Christian Nation Again"?

Brother, ... If it were a Family Member, .... It would be somewhat past time to call Hospice in.

Juan is Correct, ... The Bridge is Out!!!

And, ... There's an Unbelievable Horror behind us on that road, that is soon going to herd us off that bridge. Problem is, .... There Ain't gonna be a Pre-trib Rapture, that will whisk up all of these "Christian Cults", cuz' for One, ... They Can't Keep His Simple Covenant of LOVE.

So Once the Assyrian/ Little Horn/ Beast/ Anti-Christ comes out to Public View, that will claim to have All of the Answers.... Trust Me, Millions upon Millions of "Christians" Catholics, & "Jews", will Quickly Give Up Their Faith, & Proclaim this Abomination of All Abominations "LORD".

2Th 2:1 Now, brothers, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to him, we ask you
    2Th 2:2 not to be quickly shaken in your mind, and not be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by letter as if from us, saying that the day of Christ has already come.
    2Th 2:3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction,
    2Th 2:4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

Rev 13:7 It was given to him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. Authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation was given to him.

Folks, as you Rightfully Stated, are going to " have to choose to WALK the faith ", ... Problem is,... It isn't of Man's Invention Brother.

Post Likes
    Friday Jesus died - day one
    Saturday - Sabbath second day
    Sunday sunrise - third day
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

12. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    Friday Jesus died - day one
    Saturday - Sabbath second day
    Sunday sunrise - third day
    No Sir, ... Here is one Scripture that defies that Teaching, & there are many that speak of the Day & The Night, but even Secular Judaic History, as well as The Talmud, plainly teach that there are 24 hours in the Day/ Night:

Joh_11:9 Jesus answered, “Aren’t there twelve hours of daylight? If a man walks in the day, he doesn’t stumble, because he sees the light of this world.

The Messiah, was Actually put to death, & Was Buried on a Weds., & He arose from the Dead on The Seventh Day, being Saturday.

Post Likes
    We need to see God as a benevolent father image...
    That DOES make us accountable when we are capable of handling it.

God is not a tyrant with a whip...
    Well 'god' is, but my God is not...

OTOH... a benevolent father who loved his kids... would NOT tolerate the crap so called faiths preach today.

Long subject, and it is late..
    Will catch up over the weekend.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    I Never said He was a Tyrant Ga-.

LOVE Doesn't Make Tyrants, but, .... Tyrants do Hate Love.

And that is the Problem with the World & Man's Religions, for they are in Rebellion Against LOVE.

AS far as a Whip? Ga-, ... The Holy One/ Messiah made a whip & cleared out the Temple of the Lovers of $$$$.

And, many a Good Earthly Father, .. Has whupped his Children, when it was called for.

Again, ... Juan's Post is Absolutely Correct.

Post Likes
    Oh, I am not disputing the Scriptures...

However IMO we need to determine if we are gonna interpret them based on the old covenant or the new covenant...

Again, this is a L O N G subject... no soundbytes...
    And there is not time today.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast