Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Yes I値l take pictures

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastbark View Post
    Yes I値l take pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    So I took a multimeter to it and I get 120 going through the switch when everything is off and when the fan is on I知 still getting 115 through the switch but when I turn the light on I get 0 volts through the switch . Could this be a not great connection from where I知 getting my power from?

Post Likes
    Blast,

From what You've stated, & from the pictures that You've shown, there are several Issues that Absolutely Need to be Addressed.

Problem is, If I am Correct, The Rules for HVAC, apply here in the Electric forum as well.

Therefore, ... Compare this "Working Switch" that You spoke of with this one, in the Pictures. Do You see anything different in the construction?

Secondly, You need to Contract the Moderator of this Forum &/or the Administrator, to see it is permissible for this link to continue here, whether it should be in the AOP Forum, or if this should even continue, for it rapidly has progressed in to DIY.

At this moment, please go back & Review the Comments, as well as compare this switch, to the one that you spoke of as "having worked".

And contact the Moderator of this Forum, &/or The Administrator.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God痴 law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, 的 wasn稚 sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12